Nyko Shock N Rock

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nyko Shock N Rock
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know when this will be available for purchase? It looks like it could be really awesome since it gives the 3DS 3x batter life, 4 speakers with higher volume & rumble.
---
PS Zero: Nero
FC: 1936 0671 7475
4 years ago#2
When I first read about what it does I thought it would be awesome. Then I saw what it looked like.............. it looks weird to me. But hopefully it's awesome
---
PSN: greenrick41
3DS: 3866-8148-1134
4 years ago#3
Bump anyone found it yet?
---
4 years ago#4
Google it or order it online, it is not that hard.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
4 years ago#5
I've looked online and I cannot find it.
---
4 years ago#6
http://nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Shock+n+Rock
---
The past is just the future with the lights on
4 years ago#7
Nyko said at E3 that it'll be out in the fall.
4 years ago#8
BIGLlittlel posted...
http://nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Shock+n+Rock

That link does not allow you to purchase the item, it just provides product information : /
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nyko Shock N Rock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived