Major Nintendo Announcement - 3DS Redesign

#21TheloPronoeoPosted 8/24/2011 5:30:52 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
19061980 posted...
You missed the word 'rumour' then.

More sites are reporting the same thing
http://www.1up.com/news/rebranded-3ds-decreased-emphasis-3d-second-analog-stick-coming-12

That's what happens on the internet. Most of the time, the rumors are the exact same ones and you can trace it back to one site.
#22trenkenPosted 8/24/2011 5:35:38 PM
Magozi posted...
1. This proves nothing.
2. This is the WII section.
3. It's a rumor.
4. The article doesn't confirm anything, and Nintendo has already dismissed these rumors.
5. It's IGN.

They also dismissed rumors of the 3 DS redesigns, and the price drop. I guess you are new to the gaming scene.

Standard industry practice to dismiss something so that you can announce it on your own terms.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#23MattperdPosted 8/24/2011 5:49:46 PM
trenken posted...
They also dismissed rumors of the 3 DS redesigns, and the price drop. I guess you are new to the gaming scene.

Standard industry practice to dismiss something so that you can announce it on your own terms.

I think there's a word for those who believes everything they read, and defend it as fact...
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#24KingAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 5:56:13 PM
A redesign of 3DS will be better in long term for Nintendo and the buyers. It's terrible for the early adopters, but really, 3DS can use some work. Nothing wrong with making a fine machine even better.