SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked Released today predicting a real rare Earthquake

#1AkaimizuPosted 8/23/2011 11:26:43 AM
The in-game COMP predicted the earthquake and it actually happened. All up and down the East Coast. The Epicenter, Virginia.

This just got real.

The 3DS is WAY more 3D than Advertised. The better redesign the thing so that the 3D is toned down, and Atlus needs to stop making games actually affect RL. :)
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vem Reld (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/greatisgood-Ninja.jpg)
#2PhantomSwordPosted 8/23/2011 11:29:29 AM
Lol, since I live on the east coast, I felt that quake. Entire house shook...
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#3so64Posted 8/23/2011 11:30:14 AM
http://somethingjustgotreal.com/
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 8/23/2011 11:33:11 AM
Sadly not that many people bought overclocked.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#5Lord_VishanaPosted 8/23/2011 11:34:33 AM
So the 3DS can cause earthquakes? AWESOME The gyroscope is more powerful then I thought.
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#6McMarblesPosted 8/23/2011 11:35:13 AM
Holy crap.

I THOUGHT I felt something.
---
Currently playing: Star Ocean 2
#7Spiffy247Posted 8/23/2011 11:35:24 AM
I got SMT:DSO from UPS about an hour after the quake.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#8KogaSteelfangPosted 8/23/2011 11:36:44 AM
Akaimizu posted...
The in-game COMP predicted the earthquake and it actually happened. All up and down the East Coast. The Epicenter, Virginia.

This just got real.

The 3DS is WAY more 3D than Advertised. The better redesign the thing so that the 3D is toned down, and Atlus needs to stop making games actually affect RL. :)

I live in VA and haven't heard of this, too many video games, not enough news I guess.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
#9MrBanballowPosted 8/23/2011 11:39:27 AM
Do... do I open my copy? Surely the quake was caused by everybody else opening their copies at the same time, if I open mine, will it unleash an aftershock? I... I don't want to hurt anyone.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#10BigReedPosted 8/23/2011 11:39:59 AM
Yeah I live in Pennsylvania and I was sitting at my desk with my legs up and I felt it. My fiance is in her last month of nursing school and her and her classmates, along with everyone else in the hospital were evacuated.

Pretty crazy now that think about it. I decided not to go buy it yet earlier right around the time it happened. Spooky.
---
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."