The people who say Nintendo Compensated them by giving them 20 free games

#11simondakingPosted 8/23/2011 12:45:38 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
Yes but it seems less like compensation if everyone basically got it. Even the people who got the reduced price.

Though I suppose Post Drop Price people will never get it ^_^.

I didn't get free games, I dont think there was any loophole in the uk
#12Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2011 12:48:45 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
Garfeild64 posted...
The 100,000's that got the games doing scams. But with the reduced price. Doesn't that mean you got nothing and Nintendo basically gave everyone who wasn't stupid the free games?

I can't tell if you're calling early adopters stupid, or people who didn't buy it for cheaper before the ambassador program closed.

The people who were planning to get it cheaper NOT getting the free games stupid.

Early adopters aren't stupid just over zealous XD.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
#13ZaxxWarStarPosted 8/23/2011 12:50:28 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
(LOVED and still love My DS Lite ^_^)

that.
---
front of shirt "SHEEP killer" back of shirt "SHEEP stranded hopeless easily encouraged person. if you are a sheep i will kill you.
#14MarioLinkGenofaPosted 8/23/2011 12:52:07 PM
Eh, I suppose it's true, we got a reward for being loyal customers, you got reward for being smart shoppers.

TBH I didn't care about the price drop, 20 free games made me happy.
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#15chaomaster4000Posted 8/23/2011 12:53:30 PM
Pretty sure we don't have any kind of policy like that in stores in England, so I don't think there was any loophole to be taken advantage of. Over here, the programme will have worked as intended.
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
#16Boomer_KuwangaPosted 8/23/2011 12:58:21 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
Yes but it seems less like compensation if everyone basically got it. Even the people who got the reduced price.

Though I suppose Post Drop Price people will never get it ^_^.

It's not a matter of "you got it too, even though you paid less than me". It's a matter of "I bought this and N lowered the price. Now they're giving me free stuff, even though I'm not an entitled crap sack and I agreed to pay the original price in the first place."

My "compensation" is completely independent of any of you. The fact that some people found a way to pay less and still got the games does not decrease the value of MY games. Period.
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#17HomiWanPosted 8/23/2011 12:59:51 PM(edited)
Ambassador is basically Nintendo's fancy word for "those who are are showing near blind faith in our new hardware by purchasing it before we release actual innovative titles"

In my opinion if you buy a 3DS today you're still showing those qualities. Certainly to a lesser degree but still applies none the less.

And before you ask, I bought my 3DS at launch.
#18FishbulbPosted 8/23/2011 1:00:14 PM
Garfeild64 posted...
The 100,000's that got the games doing scams. But with the reduced price. Doesn't that mean you got nothing and Nintendo basically gave everyone who wasn't stupid the free games?

Why would I listen to someone who can't even spell Garfield?
---
Everything that is not forbidden should be mandatory.
#19GoldenSun3DSPosted 8/23/2011 1:14:28 PM
Fishbulb posted...
Garfeild64 posted...

Why would I listen to someone who can't even spell Garfield?

Maybe the name "Garfield64" was already taken. So he/she went with "Garfeild64" instead.
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs *Please make this your sig*
#20VampireRoninPosted 8/23/2011 1:22:31 PM
Do you want a god damned cookie for being so smart?
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg