before or after the 13th of sept

#1ZXlegends822Posted 8/23/2011 5:55:21 PM
hey guys and gal; i'm planning on buying a 3DS but i dont know whether to buy it before or after the big announcement. i originally planned on buying it on the 9th when the flame red came out, but all these rumors and the announcement are making me iffy about the whole thing. because i dont want to buy a 3DS then find out 4 days later they're redesigning the whole thing with a second analogue stick... i dont wanna waste my money on buying a second one or buy the first one with an analogue attachment... its just eh... oh i've been waiting to buy a 3DS for a month and a half now... so what should i do? buy on the 9th? or see what nintendo has to say about the 3DS and see if they are gonna redesign or create an attachment if any of this is all true. so help? ideas? trolls? go at it.
#2DiscovaPosted 8/23/2011 6:01:03 PM
ZXlegends822 posted...
hey guys and gal; i'm planning on buying a 3DS but i dont know whether to buy it before or after the big announcement. i originally planned on buying it on the 9th when the flame red came out, but all these rumors and the announcement are making me iffy about the whole thing. because i dont want to buy a 3DS then find out 4 days later they're redesigning the whole thing with a second analogue stick... i dont wanna waste my money on buying a second one or buy the first one with an analogue attachment... its just eh... oh i've been waiting to buy a 3DS for a month and a half now... so what should i do? buy on the 9th? or see what nintendo has to say about the 3DS and see if they are gonna redesign or create an attachment if any of this is all true. so help? ideas? trolls? go at it.

kind of convenient that the color release is just 4 days before the 13th of sep... flog off some old **** before they announce the new console

I will definitely wait.... ohsnap im an early adopter >.>
---
3DS Name:Ell, Friend Code: 1032-1219-6654
Currently playing SSFIV 3D, LegoStarWars3, Rayman 3D and Pilotwings Resort
#3GoldenSun3DSPosted 8/23/2011 6:25:22 PM
...You can't wait 4 more days?
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs *Please make this your sig*
#4Rainmaker59Posted 8/23/2011 6:27:50 PM
Just wait the four days.
---
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
~ John Lennon
#5Naveen93Posted 8/23/2011 6:28:11 PM
I'd wait the extra 4 days just to be 100% sure that there is no re-design. If there does end up being a re-design, than you'll have to decide whether you want to wait multiple months for the new console (which would probably be more expensive) or get the current one at a cheaper price.
---
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.
Started 1/27/2011
#6EnergistPosted 8/23/2011 6:28:26 PM
Just wait the extra four days. That's what I'm doing. I already canceled my Amazon pre-order. Better safe than sorry, and really, what's four more days?
---
Vagrant Story
Level 16: Grand Master Breaker
#7OverlordAlikPosted 8/23/2011 6:29:35 PM
ZXlegends822 posted...

I would wait. I don't think the announcement is going to hurt a purchase of the 3DS but if you're concerned, its only 4 days....
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#8Mariofan15Posted 8/23/2011 6:29:48 PM
ZXlegends822 posted...

Ever hear of a space bar? I suggest you learn to use one before making any posts.
---
Pokemon White:4728-0143-8299
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#9simondakingPosted 8/23/2011 7:04:19 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
ZXlegends822 posted...

Ever hear of a space bar? I suggest you learn to use one before making any posts.

He was using the space bar. 0_o
---
3DS: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
#10587DeathkingPosted 8/24/2011 8:22:13 PM
Before Sept 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEjJ4Ecy9Q

After Sept 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEjJ4Ecy9Q
---
Bring Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu to America