before or after the 13th of sept

#11MattperdPosted 8/24/2011 9:23:42 PM
simondaking posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
ZXlegends822 posted...
hey guys and gal; i'm planning on buying a 3DS but i dont know whether to buy it before or after the big announcement. i originally planned on buying it on the 9th when the flame red came out, but all these rumors and the announcement are making me iffy about the whole thing. because i dont want to buy a 3DS then find out 4 days later they're redesigning the whole thing with a second analogue stick... i dont wanna waste my money on buying a second one or buy the first one with an analogue attachment... its just eh... oh i've been waiting to buy a 3DS for a month and a half now... so what should i do? buy on the 9th? or see what nintendo has to say about the 3DS and see if they are gonna redesign or create an attachment if any of this is all true. so help? ideas? trolls? go at it.

Ever hear of a space bar? I suggest you learn to use one before making any posts.

He was using the space bar. 0_o

Maybe he meant the Shift Bar?
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#12Sid3wind3r12Posted 8/24/2011 9:25:30 PM
simondaking posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
ZXlegends822 posted...
hey guys and gal; i'm planning on buying a 3DS but i dont know whether to buy it before or after the big announcement. i originally planned on buying it on the 9th when the flame red came out, but all these rumors and the announcement are making me iffy about the whole thing. because i dont want to buy a 3DS then find out 4 days later they're redesigning the whole thing with a second analogue stick... i dont wanna waste my money on buying a second one or buy the first one with an analogue attachment... its just eh... oh i've been waiting to buy a 3DS for a month and a half now... so what should i do? buy on the 9th? or see what nintendo has to say about the 3DS and see if they are gonna redesign or create an attachment if any of this is all true. so help? ideas? trolls? go at it.

Ever hear of a space bar? I suggest you learn to use one before making any posts.

He was using the space bar. 0_o

I laughed at this way more than I should have, lol.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399