If they can keep compatibility across all 3ds's, a redesign would work.

#1crazybotPosted 8/24/2011 10:45:32 AM
Meaning that all future games will work regardless of which model a person owns. If not, then people are gonna be major PO'd. Nintendo will have to do something for these early adopters beyond the free games. Perhaps a free or heavily discounted price for the new model ?
#2OmegaZero633Posted 8/24/2011 10:48:57 AM
crazybot posted...
Meaning that all future games will work regardless of which model a person owns. If not, then people are gonna be major PO'd. Nintendo will have to do something for these early adopters beyond the free games. Perhaps a free or heavily discounted price for the new model ?

By free, do you mean "sending in your current model for a new one that contains all your data"?

That could work. :/
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#3SexPantherPandaPosted 8/24/2011 10:52:22 AM
If they offer a redesign with another circle pad it's going to piss of nintendo fans for years because it will make the current one useless. He'll just start porting over the gamecubes Libray in 3d that what make a lot of people happy.
#4CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/24/2011 10:53:28 AM
^Who will?
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#5crazybot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 10:53:46 AM
Yeah a trade with all data put on the new model, would work. But it would be a hassle. if I was Nintendo I'd give the new system to those who purchased it before a certain date. But let em keep the old one as well. Just for the hassle. Or a major discount on the new system, with people keeping their existing 3ds's.
#6TectonicImprovPosted 8/24/2011 10:57:06 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
^Who will?

Me.
---
http://3dshaven.webs.com/