What do you want Nintendo to announce at the conference?

#11Lord_FroodPosted 8/24/2011 12:35:30 PM
-The other 5 GBA Ambassador titles
-Something on the Wii U. Hopefully the addition of more than one Wii U controller per system.
-More 3rd party 3DS support.
---
Stop making sense. People are trying to bash everything Nintendo does without thinking. Go somewhere else. - Mattperd, about the 3DS boards.
#12ffdghPosted 8/24/2011 12:36:17 PM
...pokemon gray/grey 3d
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
sarcasm is fun. :D
#13ZombiliciousPosted 8/24/2011 12:36:52 PM
-An add on circle pad for $10
-A new 3DS model built with another circle pad due in 2012
-Message your friends
---
Brofist HERE (Place fist)
#14NintendoNitePosted 8/24/2011 12:38:10 PM
Megaman battlenetwork 3 remake for the 3DS, with revamped sprites(no 3D models), and 3D, and online.
---
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/689/greygnarlsig.png
3DS FC: 4511-0667-4392
#15jayman7Posted 8/24/2011 12:39:03 PM
trenken posted...
jayman7 posted...
Certainly nothing that would ensure the demise of the 3DS, such as, I dunno, revealing a new 3DS model right before the holiday season.

A newer, cheaper model would ensure it's success. Apparently it's opposite day on gfaqs. I must have missed the memo.

I've already explained this fifty times, to which you've yet to have any sort of response (I think this is the first time you've responded to me at all!) If they announce a new model in September, then no one will buy a 3DS over the holiday season - they'll be holding out for the new model. And if no one buys a 3DS over the holiday season, the 3DS will die. It will be canceled. The rerelease will most certainly not even happen if it gets announced; it will kill itself! It's not rocket science. It's simple logic. It's a really, really bad idea that WILL backfire if it happens.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#16gunstarz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 12:55:16 PM
A new F Zero and a solid list of release dates would be awesome.

I don't get NoA's stance on Xenoblade. Isn't it getting a release in Europe? I'm sure I saw a trailer on the eShop.
---
http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html <-- MML3 Petition
#17kyuubijaviPosted 8/24/2011 1:01:08 PM
- Games Metroid, DK, New IP
- Add the Wii's VC there is no reason and I mean none at all for these two to be separated.
- Super Smash Bro's trailer
#18Retrostarman87Posted 8/24/2011 1:01:29 PM
gunstarz posted...
A new F Zero and a solid list of release dates would be awesome.

I don't get NoA's stance on Xenoblade. Isn't it getting a release in Europe? I'm sure I saw a trailer on the eShop.

It's already in Europe >:(
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 89 Tell me if you agree!
#19XXDEADKINGXXPosted 8/24/2011 5:21:34 PM
1- Release date of Flipnote Memo.

2- Real official list of Ambassador games.

3- More gameplay of Luigi's Mansion 2.

And finally, I want to hear that (tho, this'll never happen) we can actually have a Nintendo park. Like the PS3's Playstation Home, or something like that. But, it's just a virtual park, where you can meet other people by their Mii's. And there are activites, like Soccer and Basketball. And people can chat with text, or they can even use the camera!