Your 3DSs will not become obsolete!

#1trenkenPosted 8/24/2011 5:39:43 PM
If all the talk is true and Nintendo is cooking up a new 3DS, Im pretty sure yours will continue working and playing 3DS games.

All of you should be hoping they come out with something new that will sell a hell of a lot. Why? More systems sold = more developers jumping on board = more games.

Im crossing my fingers they come up with something that will actually sell to the average consumer and not just Nintendo fans. All of us would benefit from this.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#2trenken(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 5:40:59 PM
BTW, Im so confident that the current 3DS models will be totally fine that I am buying a red one on 9/12 for my gf for her bday.

I would not do this the day before a possible redesign is announced if I thought that this thing would be rendered irrelevant.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#3stromvancouverPosted 8/24/2011 5:49:36 PM(edited)
It's just nonsense. There is nothing to support this. The 3DS boards have become a magnet for rumors that just run out of control.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
In my opinion, the 3DS can make pop-tarts.
#4RevOn_DXPosted 8/24/2011 5:47:28 PM
"The concept of Pikmin, for example, was borrowed directly from an unpublished RTS (real-time simulation game) proposed by a creators years before the game’s release. Thus, the official story (Miyamoto got the idea for Pikmin by observing animal life in his garden) is just a clever narrative, fabricated for marketing purposes."

From the same source that talks about this new 3DS. A conspiracy theory...oh yes!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Project Cafe! Bank on it!
#5EndgamePosted 8/24/2011 6:55:13 PM
All of you should be hoping they come out with something new that will sell a hell of a lot. Why? More systems sold = more developers jumping on board = more games.
quantity means nothing to me, only quality
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6Chris in CaliPosted 8/24/2011 6:56:50 PM
I don't think anyone ever said the current model would be obsolete. I just think people were bummed about the RUMORED possibility that a new and probably better version of the hardware would be out so soon.
---
Please visit my gaming blog - New 3DS & Deus Ex: reviews up!:
http://GameEuphoria.blogspot.com/
#7Lord_FroodPosted 8/24/2011 7:00:19 PM
trenken posted...
BTW, Im so confident that the current 3DS models will be totally fine that I am buying a red one on 9/12 for my gf for her bday.

I would not do this the day before a possible redesign is announced if I thought that this thing would be rendered irrelevant.

Watch out guise, TC has a gf.
---
Petitions...
Annoy me.
#8LtColKilgore79Posted 8/24/2011 7:03:17 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
trenken posted...

And?
---
The Internet, where critical thinking is thrown aside in favor of assuming the sht outta things.
#9Lord_FroodPosted 8/24/2011 7:06:59 PM
LtColKilgore79 posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
trenken posted...

And?

It just seems to add to the troll-y-ness in his case. And if trenken isn't being a troll, than he's just gullible for believing rumors. Just wait and see what happens. No need to count your chicks before they hatch.
---
Petitions...
Annoy me.
#10JorgezxPosted 8/24/2011 10:54:04 PM(edited)
I think it really depends on what this rumored "new 3DS" would add (or take away, if that's the case).
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato