C/D:Intelligent Systems and Camelot Software Planning should work together......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D:Intelligent Systems and Camelot Software Planning should work together......
4 years ago#1
To produce either a Shining Force/Fire Emblem like TBSRPG
or
a Paper Mario/Golden Sun like Turn Based Console Style RPG.

for the 3DS of course.
---
Final Fantasies: 9>5>6>7>The Rest
4 years ago#2
deny
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
4 years ago#3
Super Mario Tactics: The Mushroom Kingdom's Finest
---
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 7/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 32/48
4 years ago#4
Why not? Intelligent Systems FE experience and Camelot's Shining Force Experience together? I would think a game like that might be better than even FFTactics/Tactics Ogre.
---
4 years ago#5
i would prefer a new IP when it comes to 2 developers working together...
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
4 years ago#6
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Why not? Intelligent Systems FE experience and Camelot's Shining Force Experience together? I would think a game like that might be better than even FFTactics/Tactics Ogre.

The fact that you think Final Fantasy Tactics is on the same tier as Fire Emblem, Shining Force, and Tactics Ogre makes it evident you're a newcomer to the genre. While never horrible, the Final Fantasy Tactics games have always had bland stories (although admittedly, FFT Advance did do somewhat better in this regard) and laughably easy levels. There's nothing tactical about them.
---
4 years ago#7
Im not a Newcomer, I just Meant that the game could surpass the FFTactics/Tactics Ogre Style of the Genre, if you know what I mean, I guess I didnt really say that though, sorry haha

And I meant a New SRPG IP, I was just wondering what you guys thought of them working together.
---
4 years ago#8
Bump. I thought this would be a good idea, are SRPGs like Fire Emblem and Shining Force not that Popular? haha The only boards I go on are Console boards(Like this one) and Fire Emblem boards so I dont know =P
---
4 years ago#9
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Bump. I thought this would be a good idea, are SRPGs like Fire Emblem and Shining Force not that Popular? haha The only boards I go on are Console boards(Like this one) and Fire Emblem boards so I dont know =P

Sadly, most people don't like SRPGs. They're not an easy genre to get into, since they usually require a lot more attention than a standard RPG or action games.
---
4 years ago#10
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Sadly, most people don't like SRPGs. They're not an easy genre to get into, since they usually require a lot more attention than a standard RPG or action games.

I know that Applies for games like FFTacticsOgre, because they ARE More Complex(Not necessarily harder though), But Shining Force was the the first non-platformer I ever played, and I found it fun and fairly easy to get into without a guide when I was like 8. And I got all my friends to play and beat it too, and we arnt super gamers =P, oh well though, This Genre really deserves more attention haha
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D:Intelligent Systems and Camelot Software Planning should work together......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived