People need to stop saying that there's a point to a 3Dless 3DS.

#21Rune_SchismPosted 8/24/2011 10:30:35 PM
Where exactly did this whole "parents are afraid of the 3D for their kids" pop up? People keep talking about it like it's some huge deal, but this board is the only place I've seen it.
---
What I've learned on the 3DS board? When in doubt, viciously make out with him/her/it!
#22FoofyheadPosted 8/24/2011 11:36:08 PM
Its a myth created by the internet.

It doesn't exist.

Besides, when the 3DS has awesome software, by this time next year, everyone who talks negatively about it will sound like morons.
---
Currently playing: God of War Marathon, and Dragon Quest VI (the DS version, in case you don't have a clue).
#23Rune_SchismPosted 8/24/2011 11:49:09 PM
That was approximately what I assumed. The whole thing makes no sense, and as much as people mention it, you'd swear they had a source or something.
---
What I've learned on the 3DS board? When in doubt, viciously make out with him/her/it!
#24FoofyheadPosted 8/24/2011 11:54:36 PM
I expect that from 15-year-olds, but when adults start believing it, it makes me wonder if they think Wikipedia is an actual encyclopedia too.
---
Currently playing: God of War Marathon, and Dragon Quest VI (the DS version, in case you don't have a clue).
#25Skul_Posted 8/25/2011 1:21:06 AM
Foofyhead posted...
Its a myth created by the internet.

It doesn't exist.

Besides, when the 3DS has awesome software, by this time next year, everyone who talks negatively about it will sound like morons.

My mum thinks its dangerous. I told her thats a lie told by THE PAID SONY TROLLS.
She still thinks its dangerous. 0.0
---
Newest Game: FE: Radiant Dawn Wishlist: 3DS, SSFIV3D, Zelda:OOT3D, Ghost Recon: SW, Zelda Skyward Sword.
I like pie. With sauce on it.
#26FoofyheadPosted 8/25/2011 1:51:10 AM
She is obviously a PAID SONY TROLLETTE!
---
#27Skul_Posted 8/25/2011 8:10:57 PM
Foofyhead posted...
She is obviously a PAID SONY TROLLETTE!

No. She hates all games, and is just trying to find bad things about them. So far, she has nothing, and as such she as begun grasping at straws.

That reminds me, im thirsty.
---
Newest Game: FE: Radiant Dawn Wishlist: 3DS, SSFIV3D, Zelda:OOT3D, Ghost Recon: SW, Zelda Skyward Sword.
I like pie. With sauce on it.
#28LemonKweenstaaa(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2011 8:41:55 PM
y u bump this?
---
http://i51.tinypic.com/a0gnys.png <3 Splash Woman