4 improvements the 2DS should have that the 3DS does not currently

#21Lord_FroodPosted 8/24/2011 9:05:29 PM
xCha0s posted...
t's called bumper replacement.

that voids your warranty, then if you purchase virtual console games and the system breaks, you're screwed. (AGAIN)

Lol, no it doesn't void it. That's assuming you're talking about putting the little 360 peg things in, right? You don't actually take out anything, you just glue it to the 3DS, therefore you can easily remove them.
---
Petitions...
Annoy me.
#22thundershark21Posted 8/24/2011 9:07:44 PM
xCha0s posted...
Nintendo would be screwed over if they announced a redesign a month after a price drop. It's like " You just bought are 170-250$ handheld but now were releasing a better version just to screw you over and make you spend more money" Nintendo would be regarded as a horrible company, sales would drop, ect.

did you forget about the existance of DSi (DSL XL 1 year later), Gameboy Micro (DS 1 year later), PSP GO (didnt seem to hurt sony too much that this thing is a joke) Every Apple Product (apple makes more money than both sony and nintendo do, yet they do this sorta thing repeatedly, so fan trust hasnt affected anything) ?

1 YEAR later big difference between one month and one year buddy.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, put this in your signature.
Stay classy evil overlords of boards stay classy
#23ferofaxPosted 8/24/2011 9:09:03 PM
Matte finish.

and no, 2DS totally defeats the purpose of this generation of handhelds. if people don't want the 3D, turn the slider off. or don't buy it. nuff said.
---
PSzero FC: 3523-7125-5632, COD:MWM, MPH, FFTA2
#24Soanevalcke6Posted 8/24/2011 9:11:05 PM
Mattperd posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
I assume he means a matte finish, like the DSi

Ohh, I've never owned a DSi, but I've seen o- OHHHH I know what he means now!

Lol thanks, I was almost like "I posted AFTER him! What'd I do!?" XD

I really wish I could change my username...

Haha Yeah thats what I meant, Theres acually 3 things that Bug me about the 3DS

Glossy
The slide pad slips on my Fingers
The Stylus Placement

But the Glossy thing is the most important, idk why they didnt go with Matte
---
Final Fantasies: 9>5>6>7>The Rest
#25xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 9:11:34 PM

1 YEAR later big difference between one month and one year buddy.

its already been how long, 6 months? it wont be long until the 2DS at all....
#26thundershark21Posted 8/24/2011 9:12:40 PM
One month since the price drop is when the conference is.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, put this in your signature.
Stay classy evil overlords of boards stay classy
#27Baha05Posted 8/24/2011 9:16:27 PM
xCha0s posted...
t's called bumper replacement.

that voids your warranty, then if you purchase virtual console games and the system breaks, you're screwed. (AGAIN)

Oh please unless you drop it I highly doubt the 3DS would break. Nintendo makes sturdy ass systems it takes a while before they break, and for hardware failures are pretty low.