nintendo just completed the circle of apoligizing to their fanbase

#1xCha0sPosted 8/24/2011 10:25:53 PM(edited)
they completed the circle. first it started with square-enix creating ff14, the worst ff EVER it was so bad that they sent me an apoligy letter for it in my email. everyone knows square-enix is prob one of the top 2 developers of all time.

next, we saw capcom apoligize for their screwup with street fighter iv on pc to their fanbase and say it wouldnt happen again, followed by the exact same thing with resident evil mercenaries and the save thing...two apoligies in a row, wow! another major major company

and now finally nintendo, the most popular by far of the top three most popular videogame companies, apoligizing to their fanbase for the 3DS, and giving away free games...just like the free months square gave away with ff14 subscriptions, and just like the free DLC capcom is going to give when they screw up again inevitably (unless you count megaman legends 3 youre never going to see that game)
#2thundershark21Posted 8/24/2011 10:26:49 PM
xCha0s posted...
they completed the circle. first it started with square-enix creating ff14, the worst ff EVER it was so bad that they sent me an apoligy letter for it in my email. everyone knows square-enix is prob one of the top 2 developers of all time.

next, we saw capcom apoligize for their screwup with street fighter iv on pc to their fanbase and say it wouldnt happen again, followed by the exact same thing with resident evil mercenaries and the save thing...two apoligies in a row, wow! another major major company

and now finally nintendo, the most popular by far of the top three most popular videogame companies, apoligizing to their fanbase for the 3DS, and giving away free games...just like the free months square gave away with ff14 subscriptions, and just like the free DLC capcom is going to give when they screw up again inevitably (unless you count megaman legends 3 youre never going to see that game)

I'm sorry but that just made me lol.

Also spell check USE IT.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, put this in your signature.
Stay classy evil overlords of boards stay classy
#3ArcadewPosted 8/24/2011 10:29:00 PM(edited)
Square is not one of the three most popular video game companies, especially after FF13. Valve is more liked than them for sure.

And Capcom still needs to apologize for the real travesty of cancelling MML3.
#4MarsfordPosted 8/24/2011 10:29:07 PM
Umm....hmm.....I'm just gonna come out and say it, what's the point of this topic?
---
3DS friend code: 3952 - 7078 - 6164
#5Mariofan15Posted 8/24/2011 10:29:43 PM
Marsford posted...
Umm....hmm.....I'm just gonna come out and say it, what's the point of this topic?

To troll. That or try in a poor attempt to seem smart.
---
Pokemon White:4728-0143-8299
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#6lambchipsPosted 8/24/2011 10:29:47 PM
you missed sony's apology for the outrage
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#7xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 10:30:54 PM
the point is to complete a circle.
#8thundershark21Posted 8/24/2011 10:31:20 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Marsford posted...

To troll. That or try in a poor attempt to seem smart.

With all those horrible misspellings it's not helping.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, put this in your signature.
Stay classy evil overlords of boards stay classy
#9xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 10:31:28 PM
sony apoligized and gave free games too you're right. i guess it's a square instead of a circle then.
#10xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 10:36:01 PM(edited)
who else apoligized and gave us free stuff? maybe we can form a pentagon?

oh and before i forget, the point of the topic is that nintendos not the only major corporation to screw up, it happens sometimes, it just hurts more this time because it's expensive hardware rather than software