so is anyone looking forward to the 3ds games coming out this year?

#1phildoolPosted 8/25/2011 2:12:50 AM
I currently have Mario Kart 7 reserved and I can't wait
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
#2lambchipsPosted 8/25/2011 2:18:12 AM
none, the only 3ds game im looking forward to is time travelers...
but there are some 3ds games i plan to buy between now and time travelers

but time travelers is the ultimate reason i bought a 3ds, oh and because i wanted shantae... i was going to buy a dsi just to play that game

i had smaller reasons like dsl breaking and dsphat has a broken hinge, but if it wasnt for the 2 games above i would have kept the dsl
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#3jordandrakoPosted 8/25/2011 2:25:50 AM
lambchips posted...
none, the only 3ds game im looking forward to is time travelers...
but there are some 3ds games i plan to buy between now and time travelers

but time travelers is the ultimate reason i bought a 3ds, oh and because i wanted shantae... i was going to buy a dsi just to play that game

i had smaller reasons like dsl breaking and dsphat has a broken hinge, but if it wasnt for the 2 games above i would have kept the dsl

Why would you do that to yourself? Buying a system for 1 game that doesn't have even a vague release date, on top of there being little to no info about it, just one short uninformative trailer - it just doesnt make any sense.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: DOA: D, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Kirby: SSU, Deus Ex, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.
#4BewareTheDonkeyPosted 8/25/2011 2:36:44 AM
There are games coming out this year?

I mean original games?

Isnt this system dead already?
#5lambchipsPosted 8/25/2011 2:51:44 AM
jordandrako posted...
Why would you do that to yourself? Buying a system for 1 game that doesn't have even a vague release date, on top of there being little to no info about it, just one short uninformative trailer - it just doesnt make any sense.

i like to say theres no price for entertainment

if i want something even for 1 game, i would be more than happy to buy the system just for 1 game (ofcourse if i have the money)
^i bought my 360 just for lost odyssey (till this date i only ever own three 360 games... lost odyssey, oneechanbara vortex, tales of vesperia)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#6QuinnandGoblinPosted 8/25/2011 3:00:10 AM
Starfox 64 3D
Tales of the Abyss
Super Mario 3d Land
Need for Speed The Run
Bit.Trip.Saga
FIFA 12
Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Cave Story 3D
Pro Evo 2012
Nano Assault
Mario Kart 7

Interested in all those, pending reviews on some of them though, while mario kart, mario, starfox, harvest moon ill buy regardless.
#7aeroblaster7Posted 8/25/2011 3:04:00 AM
Tales of the Abyss
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
---
W/L BW Wi-fi record: 49-78. ETS BW Services: 2 GCEA Left: 92
Not changing this till I have a full set of Korean Crown Beasts (Started 20/12/2010)
#8DahlVaughnniPosted 8/25/2011 4:05:07 AM
I dunno what the release dates are, but this is what's on my list (I don't have a 3ds yet, so that's why the first one is on there):

-Zelda OOT
-Kingdom Hearts: DDD
-FF: 4 Heroes of Light 2
-Mario Kart 7
-Star Fox 64 3d
-Etrian Odyssey 4
-Tales of the Abyss
---
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986
#9pikachupwnagePosted 8/25/2011 4:11:40 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...
I dunno what the release dates are, but this is what's on my list (I don't have a 3ds yet, so that's why the first one is on there):

-Zelda OOT
-Kingdom Hearts: DDD
-FF: 4 Heroes of Light 2
-Mario Kart 7
-Star Fox 64 3d
-Etrian Odyssey 4
-Tales of the Abyss

aren't you getting super mario 3D land? it comes out nov 13.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC in quote. Linkachu on pac man and galaga leaderboards. member of the ELN
#10pikachupwnagePosted 8/25/2011 4:16:38 AM
BewareTheDonkey posted...
There are games coming out this year?

I mean original games?

Isnt this system dead already?

NO. it just outsold all other systems combined in japan and has 3 marios, kid icarus, star fox 64 remake, lego harry potter, sonic generations, and many more games that will sell well coming out this year.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC in quote. Linkachu on pac man and galaga leaderboards. member of the ELN