One week until the NES games appear!

#31jayman7Posted 8/25/2011 2:42:31 PM
For the love of- how many times do I need to point this out??!

If you connected to the Nintendo eShop or performed the latest system update before 11:59pm Eastern August 11, 2011, you will be able to download the first ten free games being offered on September 1, 2011.

That was copy/pasted from here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/3dsambassador.jsp?menu=about&submenu=ctr-gi-amb-program-what-is

Click on "Troubleshooting" -> First question

Read that closely. Is it ambiguous? No. How many games does it say are being offered "on" September 1? Ten. Is there any reason to be telling people that it won't be all ten on the first day? Not one.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#32Bass_X0Posted 8/25/2011 2:49:39 PM
And Nintendo has never ever gone back on their word or made a deal out to be better than it actually is?

I'll believe that we'll get the full ten games on September 1st actually on the day.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth."
#33jayman7Posted 8/25/2011 2:51:26 PM
Delays get announced, too. It would be cutting it awful close for them to delay games a week before release.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#34DarkHeroRavenPosted 8/25/2011 3:00:08 PM
Yeah, I'm excited. I wasn't even alive during the NES era (born about two years after it) so I never got a chance to play very many at all. So I'm looking forward to being able to play some of Nintendo's oldest classics! Plus, Super Mario Bros to play on my 3DS whenever I want = awesomeness. Such an enjoyable game even today.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 | I am a brony. IMO: Pinkie = Applejack > Fluttershy > Rarity > Rainbow > Twilight
#35DocChampPosted 8/25/2011 3:34:27 PM
i can't wait - i always seem to get to like the third or fourth dungeon in zelda 1.....i beat 2 on vc last summer so yep