I never cared about this New Love Plus game, but now...

#21AP3BrainPosted 8/25/2011 4:02:58 PM
eh... Carrying around something like that would just make me feel like an otaku pervert.. And I dunno I just don't care for anime girls.
#22Rune_SchismPosted 8/25/2011 4:56:28 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/432033032/for-3ds-vinyl-sticker-for-3ds-vinyl-skins-for-3ds-vinly-skin-sticker.jpg

http://www.myfacewhen.com/215/
---
What I've learned on the 3DS board? When in doubt, viciously make out with him/her/it!
#23Number43Posted 8/25/2011 5:44:49 PM
Of course they aren't redheads, as it is a Japanese game set in Japan. Japanese people have black hair, and less than 2% of the population of Japan is not of Japanese ancestry, and most of those are from other Asian countries. Only about 1 in a thousand people from "Western" countries live in Japan and most of those wouldn't have red hair. Living in Japan it is a very rare occurrence to encounter anyone with red hair. About the only time a work of fiction set in Japan shows a character with red hair is if they are following the convention of having people with hair colors like blue and purple to make it less likely you'll confuse characters with each other.
#24CedicusPosted 8/25/2011 5:51:52 PM
Those look nice. I wouldn't mind owning one. I followed the cheap route and purchased a skin for mine.
---
3DS Ambassador
FC: 2707 - 1599 - 6445
#25strongo9Posted 8/26/2011 12:04:17 PM
Black Assassin posted...
Maybe he likes bald space marines that shoot things in brown & grey environments instead.

Are you dumb? What insinuated that? I completely hate generic shooters. Try again kid.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#26lambchipsPosted 8/26/2011 12:19:59 PM(edited)
saw this a few days ago, really tempted to pick up a JPN 3ds now
i really like the design

much better than my current one (because i just stuck stickers on my mine... and they dont look as good as the ones presented

i might pick up this version, if there is no monster hunter announcement (only time can tell)

ps- i like the right most design (mainly because when im playing, the picture looks like the girl is lying on the floor)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#27ShikixtohnoPosted 8/26/2011 12:51:34 PM
Dating sim coming to the us? They're never going to do that.

Plus, there's no way they'd dub it without making it awkward.
---
---
3ds FC: 1118-0241-4690
#28MattperdPosted 8/26/2011 12:55:36 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/432033032/for-3ds-vinyl-sticker-for-3ds-vinyl-skins-for-3ds-vinly-skin-sticker.jpg

I laughed at the cross-hair on her face.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#29MattperdPosted 8/26/2011 1:04:59 PM
strongo9 posted...
Black Assassin posted...
Maybe he likes bald space marines that shoot things in brown & grey environments instead.

Are you dumb? What insinuated that? I completely hate generic shooters. Try again kid.

In all fairness you started it first with the assumptions, and you also just called him a kid- which is slightly hypocritical.

You could've just corrected yourself. As me, myself, love unique games this give a great feel when playing. Characterization is important to people- and what better game to get that than something like this? Don't automatically assume people who like Anime games like this- which screenshots show beautiful environments along with likeable unique characters- are perverts. Some just want a game of a different pace than you see now.

Gaming is for everyone; and everyone has their own preferences. I might purchase the game one day when I feel in the mood for a calm experience. Games like that also make you look at yourself as a person.

As for the Kagura game you also tried to say only pervs would play- a lot of people saw some gameplay footage of that one with a sword. It looked fast paced and solid. I'm waiting for a bit more footage, but the game does pique curiosity.

As an example of something that uses sex appeal, but still has the RPG element and a solid gameplay engine:

http://spawnkill.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/agarest126.jpg

So just some insight. I mean nothing offensive but just thought I'd post to see if I could get some understanding going on.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#30JackstinPosted 8/26/2011 1:33:11 PM
Black Assassin posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
strongo9 posted...
/facepalm

This is just ridiculous. But hey, if targeting the perverts who enjoy young schoolgirls works, why not?

I guarantee you that every single person who gets a perverted schoolgirl 3DS will own that stupid Sexy Ninja game as well.

So,it's ridiculous to you because this sort of thing doesnt interest you? Yeah. Nice logic there. I hope we get this localized.

Or games that have a jump button even if there's no need for a jump button.