New 3DS Redesign rumor! HOT

#1capgamerPosted 8/25/2011 4:11:49 PM
"The rumor mill continues to spin! Sources say that the new 3DS to be announced next month will lose the 3D but will actually use sounds and smells to accommodate the blind and deaf respectively! This is all in the hopes of Nintendo broadening its market to make up for poor sales of the 3DS.

The new unit is purportedly to be called the 3DS2. Are you excited? I'm excited!
"

http://www.inmalafide.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/08/stupid.jpg

Can we stop the rumors, please?
---
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki
#2PrealienkingPosted 8/25/2011 4:12:35 PM
*farts*
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#3CHOVI3Posted 8/25/2011 4:21:10 PM
Haha now THIS does sound impossible.
---
If there is evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of man.
Hadou no Sanjuu Ichi: Shakkahou!
#4d0wnerPosted 8/25/2011 4:23:33 PM
Sounds legit.
---
shoot the core.
#5AP3BrainPosted 8/25/2011 4:25:08 PM
Okay.... Nice failed attempt at a joke. It's not like some random person made it up. The French site that started the rumor has been right about stuff in the past so that at least gives them a bit of legitimacy. Do I absolutely believe them? Of course not... but I think it is foolish to completely rule out the possibility.
#6JP_SartrePosted 8/25/2011 4:29:55 PM
I think my rumor of Atari returning to the hand held market with a Lynx 3D was better.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#7Nin3DSFanPosted 8/25/2011 5:01:22 PM
A 3DS redesign? That's quite likely in the future, but.. a 3DS redesign with a second analog stick, less 3D (there's a slider for the love of God), a different name, and not even before the first Holiday season of the 3DS? THAT is just farfetched.
#8JP_SartrePosted 8/25/2011 5:03:16 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
A 3DS redesign? That's quite likely in the future, but.. a 3DS redesign with a second analog stick, less 3D (there's a slider for the love of God), a different name, and not even before the first Holiday season of the 3DS? THAT is just farfetched.

Agree. I think the upcoming September press conference will be a firmware update with some new features. I called it.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#9Lord_FroodPosted 8/25/2011 5:09:44 PM
If people want them to stop, quit posting topic like this. I mean yeah, TC, it was funny, but for every 10 people that view this, 1 of them will either troll it up, or get misinformed since they can't read and post an actual rumor topic, and then before we know i-

Eh, who cares.
*goes back to Minecraft*
---
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Radical Ed
Petitions annoy me.