people are buying more than zelda links awakening dx on e shop?

#1xCha0sPosted 8/25/2011 4:22:19 PM
you guys seem like you're overspending to me just because of the drought.. you do realize you're basically helping nintendo not release any good e shop classics by telling them youll buy "meh" games for full price just because theres not a lot to play, right? i feel like everythings overpriced, and the only thing worth 6 dollars right now on the shop is links awakening dx because its in color, and its one of the better zelda games. i guess some of you are really easy to please eh..
#2KGTriggerPosted 8/25/2011 4:23:35 PM
Or they actually enjoy the games that you don't. I know; it's impossible right?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#3ffl2and3rocksPosted 8/25/2011 4:23:57 PM
My opinion about the other games is different than yours.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around.
#4Lump1700Posted 8/25/2011 4:25:14 PM
"Wah, I hate everything and everybody, hear my pointless, spiteful words!! MONEY WASTERSSSS!".......... grow up kid.
Donkey kong and shantae are SUPERB. Just to list two :)
#5drkrebirthPosted 8/25/2011 4:25:46 PM
Wait.. Shantae is not a good game?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/DRKRebirth
XBL GT: SlElX BOBOMB
#6Wynters387Posted 8/25/2011 4:28:19 PM
xCha0s posted...
you guys seem like you're overspending to me just because of the drought.. you do realize you're basically helping nintendo not release any good e shop classics by telling them youll buy "meh" games for full price just because theres not a lot to play, right? i feel like everythings overpriced, and the only thing worth 6 dollars right now on the shop is links awakening dx because its in color, and its one of the better zelda games. i guess some of you are really easy to please eh..

from someone with basically "chaos" in their name you really don't embody chaos. Instead you want everyone to be like you. All their world views and opinions yours. Just accept that there are people who aren't prudes and enjoy the classic games that are out.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 8/25/2011 4:29:35 PM
xchaos topic

Nothing to see here people
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#8Lord_FroodPosted 8/25/2011 4:30:48 PM
Oh, look! It's an xCha0s thread.

Here, while we're at it, I'll gripe about something trivial too! The grass is too green outside! I don't like the way the sun shines!
---
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Radical Ed
Petitions annoy me.
#9r_m_8_8Posted 8/25/2011 4:31:57 PM
Actually, Link's Awakening is not one of the 4 VC titles I've bought. And later today I'm buying Gargoyle's Quest.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
#10DT-FoxPosted 8/25/2011 4:34:49 PM
There aren't enough "good" games in the eShop: Complain
Nintnedo releases all their good games and has to settle with releasing "meh" games for future releases: Complain

Darn'd if they do... darn'd if they don't...
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux