Flipnote Memo development slow?

#1XXDEADKINGXXPosted 8/25/2011 8:46:33 PM
I have reasons to believe Flipnote Memo is going on slow. For starters, we barely have any info about it. By now, we should of seen atleast some pictures, let alone a trailer. Either development is very slow, or Nintendo has perhaps.... Canceled it? I don't want to believe that, but it could be possible. Or, maybe I'm just so hyped up that time is going slow for me. Lol, I don't know. All I know is that in disappointed that we didn't get no Flipnote Memo today. But, if they are making it, it should be released in a few weeks.
#2Mario788Posted 8/25/2011 8:53:39 PM
I agree. I NEED IT NOW!
#3kirbycoolPosted 8/25/2011 8:53:47 PM
Well everyone already knows what it is, so pictures aren't really necessary. The first flipnote literally just popped into the store one day with no warning. I think the real problem is finding a site to host the videos. Im pretty sure there was an article stating Nintendo would have to make their own site, because the hatena site will not be used for this version.

If that is true, I really hope they replace the stars with a real rating system, and keep the free commenting. I don't want pre written messages like in so many online nintendo games.
---
Not changing this sig until my sig changes!
3ds code- 3093-7074-4170
#4XXDEADKINGXX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2011 9:03:48 PM
kirbycool40 posted...
Well everyone already knows what it is, so pictures aren't really necessary. The first flipnote literally just popped into the store one day with no warning. I think the real problem is finding a site to host the videos. Im pretty sure there was an article stating Nintendo would have to make their own site, because the hatena site will not be used for this version.

If that is true, I really hope they replace the stars with a real rating system, and keep the free commenting. I don't want pre written messages like in so many online nintendo games.

Oh? I never knew that. And, why don't they just put their videos on their own website? Make a section for Flipnote Memo and put videos up there.

And, I agree with the stars. People begged for them way too much. Personally, I didn care about them. But, they did support popularity. (from my experience.) Well, I just hope it comes very soon. I'm tired of writing down the book version of my series, "The Undead Adventures of Rob & Bob." lol. It was suppose to be a random comedy mini-series. But I grew attached to it, and I made the character Rob as my PC (personal character)

P.S. My name on hatena is JC 2.0. You'll see some Emo stuff in there, but once you get pass those you'll see my series.