Man it is too bad about Starfox 3D...

#61SragentThomPosted 8/27/2011 7:22:38 AM
"Wow, I didn't know you could get modded for having an opinion...>.>"

Remember this is teh 3DS board. Anything you say that will remotely hurt there feelings will count as trolling or flamming.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
#62OoSubaruoOPosted 8/27/2011 7:25:24 AM
Logic on this board astounds me everyday.
#63Boomer_KuwangaPosted 8/27/2011 10:00:13 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Arcadew posted...
And yet they nailed online play with Metroid Prime Hunters way back in like 2006. It just confounds me.

not even any lag. I always get my *** kicked though but its so fun!

I'm only interested in coop multi. Head to head deathmatch bores the hell out of me, unless it's teams.
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#64Shinobi120Posted 8/27/2011 10:51:06 AM
xCha0s posted...
blazblue is another missed opportunity without online..such an amazing game yet its selling so bad its in bargain bins all because no wifi....

And this is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to pick up a PS Vita, especially when it now has Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend, with better graphics, and better online play.
#65fire2boxPosted 8/27/2011 11:08:14 AM
Arcadew posted...
And yet they nailed online play with Metroid Prime Hunters way back in like 2006. It just confounds me.

Its because that wasn't a port. Nintendo has massive problems in doing anything new in ports, asides for super Mario 64 DS.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#66OoSubaruoOPosted 8/27/2011 11:18:20 AM
Garlandjr posted...
xCha0s posted...
blazblue is another missed opportunity without online..such an amazing game yet its selling so bad its in bargain bins all because no wifi....

And this is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to pick up a PS Vita, especially when it now has Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend, with better graphics, and better online play.

Blazblue is selling badly because it has more problems than just no Online.
#67Shinobi120Posted 8/27/2011 11:25:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]