C/D: This board is only really good for laughs.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: This board is only really good for laughs.

User Info: endoflevelboss

5 years ago#1
Most days you find some (often unintentionally) lol funny posts on here, but little useful info or debate. But that could change with an upcoming redesign.

User Info: Starwars4J

5 years ago#2
D, even laughs are hard to find here. Though God knows people try hard enough...
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: legendarylemur

5 years ago#3
Pbbt, I thought joke topics here are pretty funny. I've made like 5 over the last few hours, some of them not even mentioning the word 3DS. God knows why I didn't get modded for those but got modded for a random post I made impersonating as somebody's alt.

Anyways, yeah there's way too much speculations here on this board. At some point people actually start talking about the console itself. It's a wonder why this board itself isn't modded for being off-topic
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011

User Info: PhantomSword

5 years ago#4
D, this board is terrible for laughs.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: GarlikBakery

5 years ago#5
C. It's hilarious to see the "redesign" topic and rumors fly around and everyone arguing what it could be. I win either way!
You are what you eat... That's why I'm human.
Owns: Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii

User Info: niels200683

5 years ago#6
C - Because all my posts are either brilliant or brilliantly hilarious.
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-

User Info: Marsford

5 years ago#7
C. I've heard some really funny s*** be said around here. There's like 7 people or so who are always trolling with every single post - also funny. And then there's ixoria.....this board is full of laughs.
3DS friend code: 3952 - 7078 - 6164

User Info: Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi
5 years ago#8
D. It's @#$%ing depressing being constantly reminded of how brutally Nintendo mismanaged this system.
We're in the deep end of the philo/theological pool here, and THE LIFEGUARD JUST WENT ON BREAK.

User Info: eragonman9

5 years ago#9
Neutral. I guess some attempts at trolling can be funny, but there is just too many rumors to find out any actual information that can help me find out if or when I will buy a 3DS.
Faith in Humanity Meter: [ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(|)|||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]
also love Rock Band, it's kind of RPGish ~Endosage

User Info: pikachupwnage

5 years ago#10
C and D somedays its funny somedays it makes you facedesk.
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC in quote. Linkachu on pac man and galaga leaderboards. member of the ELN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: This board is only really good for laughs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived