Is Kid Icarus gonna be bumped to 2012?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Kid Icarus gonna be bumped to 2012?
5 years ago#1
Seems like it so far. Which leaves Super Mario 3D and maybe Sonic for the holidays. Kinda disappointing.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
If you believe in Zeus, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
5 years ago#2
It's pretty much been a given when Nintendo said Starfox, Mario kart and Mario 3D land are out this year. When they said that ofcourse that means Icarus, Luigi and AC are next year.
last $$: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D, Class of Heroes
Playing: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D
5 years ago#3
In europe its confirmed but not for anywhere else
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC in quote. Linkachu on pac man and galaga leaderboards. member of the ELN
5 years ago#4
Yes. To be honest though, I've known it was gonna be 2012 for about as long as I've known it existed.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#5
How long is that, out of curiosity?
shoot the core.
5 years ago#6
I think if there is a redesign with 2 sliders they are probably working the other slider in for left handed people. If this is not the case, then they are probably making sure the online functionality is perfect.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
5 years ago#7
d0wner posted...
How long is that, out of curiosity?

3 months?
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#8
Yeah, absolutely not in 2011.
5 years ago#9
Wynters387 posted...
I think if there is a redesign with 2 sliders they are probably working the other slider in for left handed people. If this is not the case, then they are probably making sure the online functionality is perfect.

I added your friend code mine is in my qoute.
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC in quote. Linkachu on pac man and galaga leaderboards. member of the ELN
5 years ago#10
For me it's Mario Kart, Mario Land, and Cave Story this year, so I'll be happy. I just don't wanna have to wait until freakin' November and so on for them to come out. I mean there are plenty of great titles coming, but not anytime soon.

Oh well, perhaps my Ambassador and other Virtual Console games will tide me over.
Mermaid Man: "Sure, the power's all in the costume. Why else would we run around in colored undies?
Squidward: "I can think of 3 good reasons :)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Kid Icarus gonna be bumped to 2012?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived