so what am I supposed to do with spare change on my account?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so what am I supposed to do with spare change on my account?
5 years ago#1
I bought a VC game, but I have .95 cents left. Can I not use this on anything? It seems nintendo will rack up a lot of money with all the spare change lying around.
Geaux Tigers
3DS FC: 0473-7809-6811
5 years ago#2
viciously makeout with it....
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
5 years ago#3
Hope a 3DS eShop game comes out that's worth $0.95, after taxes? Or, you could add more money and hope you get rid of it in that go.
5 years ago#4
Yeah, you're gonna have to put in more money.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#5
Keep it for the tax when you buy your next game.
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!
5 years ago#6
It would suck being OCD and having just 1 cent left on my record... dang tax
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I'm the only TRUE shark riding pudding spreading maniac on gamefaqs.
5 years ago#7
DarkOctavius posted...
It seems nintendo will rack up a lot of money with all the spare change lying around.

Yep, that is pretty much the idea from Nintendo's perspective. It's ridiculous that we have to fork over $10 in advance for something that may only cost $3.
5 years ago#8
atomicx posted...
DarkOctavius posted...
It seems nintendo will rack up a lot of money with all the spare change lying around.

Yep, that is pretty much the idea from Nintendo's perspective. It's ridiculous that we have to fork over $10 in advance for something that may only cost $3.

They aren't the only ones who do it... Xbox 360 does it too, if not worse...
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
5 years ago#9
Mattperd posted...
atomicx posted...
DarkOctavius posted...

They aren't the only ones who do it... Xbox 360 does it too, if not worse...

At least with the Xbox I can get spend all my points if I want. I don't think my 3ds balance will ever be 0 now =(
5 years ago#10
As does Sony. It's a bad practice, but they all do it regardless.
shoot the core.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so what am I supposed to do with spare change on my account?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived