friday

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
according to facebook, nintendo has 'something special' for 3ds owners this friday. then gives us an old oot screenshot. wtf?
i am a MAN! who invented the wheel, and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn!
5 years ago#2
Wait, what? When did they say they had something for us and where is this screenshot?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
5 years ago#3
Have any links to it?
5 years ago#4
I thought this would be about Rebecca Black...
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
5 years ago#5
it was posted on fb about 25 minutes ago. the screenshot is of adult link fighting an iron knuckle. the post says its a new screenshot, for some reason. im in the uk, if that could possibly make a diffrence. just seems odd and out of the blue, with the ambassador games so close.
i am a MAN! who invented the wheel, and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn!
5 years ago#6
"Happy Friday! Not only are we pumped for this weekend, we’ve got another special screenshot just for you. Check it out!"

the screenshot is this:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/321037_204768302917641_170177419710063_537475_2327633_n.jpg
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
5 years ago#7
son_of_jorel posted...
it was posted on fb about 25 minutes ago. the screenshot is of adult link fighting an iron knuckle. the post says its a new screenshot, for some reason. im in the uk, if that could possibly make a diffrence. just seems odd and out of the blue, with the ambassador games so close.

Are you sure it was OoT, and not...

MAJORA'S MASK?!?!
Faith in Humanity Meter: [ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(|)|||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]
also love Rock Band, it's kind of RPGish ~Endosage
5 years ago#8
are you sure its oot and not mm? they could be hinting at a mm remake? idk sounds weird
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
5 years ago#9
Biaz posted...
"Happy Friday! Not only are we pumped for this weekend, we’ve got another special screenshot just for you. Check it out!"

the screenshot is this:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/321037_204768302917641_170177419710063_537475_2327633_n.jpg

er, that's a skyward sword pic...
RED 3DS, YOU WILL BE MINE!
Not changing until I get a Flame Red 3DS. (started 8/10/11)
5 years ago#10
hmm. it really does appear to be a mis-timed ad for oot. hopefully not, though. perhaps announcing (dare i say it) mm3d? or a (shock! horror!) NEW game?
aw, who am i kidding, someone made a balls-up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived