I don't see the point in a 3D less 3DS.

#171robomasteralphaPosted 8/29/2011 12:53:03 AM
blade113355 posted...
Sadly, there's probably truth to this, and my faith in the intelligence of society is rapidly diminishing.

Which pisses me off, if people would READ THE DAMN MANUEL >_>. It's like that fox news thing about picochat being used to pick up kids from pedophiles and the mothers went "I didn't know this kinda of software was on my system"; if they read the damn manuel they would have known. This is just damn laziness from the consumer base, and anyone thinking "Well removing the 3D is a good idea" can go jump off a bridge into spikes head first. I mean hell games don't even HAVE to use the 3D, devil survivor only has 3D for 3 minor things (opening, title screen, and demon fusion) besides that it's disabled. I think if you don't read the manule or understand how your hardware works you have no right to complain about it.

Well, maybe people would read this Manuel guy if he just sat still for a moment.

Sorry, had to do it.
---
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
#172nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2011 5:25:32 AM
phildool posted...

don't make me spray you with water!

*spritz spritz*

Oh no! *sneezes and then walks away*
---
Ande's 3DS: 1848-1822-1324
Proud female gamer.
#173MarsfordPosted 8/29/2011 8:28:13 AM
blade113355 posted...
Marsford posted...
blade113355 posted...
Marsford posted...
blade113355 posted...
Hey do all those saying a 3D less 3DS is a good idea, you see that slider on your 3DS, if you slide it DOWN you have a 3D LESS 3DS at no extra cost outside of buying the stupid device. This is like saying we need a new model psp console to remove the wifi because the flicking the switch is to much of a hassl...oh wait sony is doing that in the UK...is it me or is companies getting stupider just like most of the consumer base they cater to?

The argument is that most people are just about ignorant enough that they think they cannot take off the 3D, the only point to the console is 3D, and if any children and teens see 3D, they might develop permanent eye problems....or their brains may explode.

Sadly, there's probably truth to this, and my faith in the intelligence of society is rapidly diminishing.

Which pisses me off, if people would READ THE DAMN MANUEL >_>. It's like that fox news thing about picochat being used to pick up kids from pedophiles and the mothers went "I didn't know this kinda of software was on my system"; if they read the damn manuel they would have known. This is just damn laziness from the consumer base, and anyone thinking "Well removing the 3D is a good idea" can go jump off a bridge into spikes head first. I mean hell games don't even HAVE to use the 3D, devil survivor only has 3D for 3 minor things (opening, title screen, and demon fusion) besides that it's disabled. I think if you don't read the manule or understand how your hardware works you have no right to complain about it.

But people are ignorant, and people are lazy, and that is not changeable. It's sad really, but you'll be less pissed about it when you realize that it is what it is, and you have to live with it.

I know what it is and I know people are stupid. But it is also stupid when I might have to fix a problem and all it took was for me to read the error message and figure it out. Age 10 in 5th grade I was called to the principles office to fix a problem with the computer, what was the problem? The principle couldn't use some clip art for a document she wanted and what did the error message say "Please insert "I forgot the name of the disc 1" into the Cd drive and try again". I am not joking either that's what I was called in for and that was the problem cause I remember being annoyed about having to fix such a stupid "error". If people would think and read (You know what they teach us in school) we would have so many stupid people who can't work their tech.

Lol, that story is pretty funny and pretty pathetic. But maybe it's a promising sign that you as a ten year old can fix technological problems. Meaning when our generation is older and we buy things for our kids, we'll know to do to research and read Mr. Manuel :P
---
3DS friend code: 3952 - 7078 - 6164