I want sudoku on my 3DS. There are like 73 version on the eShop. Which to get?

#1SpacePr8RobertsPosted 8/26/2011 11:45:18 PM
^topic
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
#2Lizuka8002Posted 8/26/2011 11:47:53 PM
Honestly, I'd probably say just get Brain Age.
#3Digital DigimonPosted 8/26/2011 11:50:57 PM
Brain Age all the way.
#4UiruPosted 8/26/2011 11:57:06 PM
Brain Age has 100 Hard puzzles, and BA2 has less than that. Fun fact: Hitting rocket times on Intermediate is harder than on Hard for me. One BA2 Hard puzzle collapsed under my number-scribbling assault in exactly 7 minutes, which is damn close to the Intermediate time.

Your main criteria for selecting a Sudoku game is "are they perfect Sudoku", that is, can you do them without requiring you to guess. Because that just destroys the whole point of Sudoku. If there's one with a backdrop of pretty girls, let me know, because I'd love a good Sudoku :D
---
~Uiru
#5SpacePr8Roberts(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 12:00:53 AM
Hmm... is the Brain Age sudoku download the same puzzles from the cartridge version, or new puzzles?
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
#6toma13Posted 8/27/2011 12:20:32 AM
LordPerrin posted...
Hmm... is the Brain Age sudoku download the same puzzles from the cartridge version, or new puzzles?

All the Brain Age downloads are taken straight from the cartridge version.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#7shampoowarriorPosted 8/27/2011 12:22:36 AM
Well, Master Aybara,

I've got Brain Age Express off the e-shope and never regretted it. But I would buy more than one if you're a serious sudoku guy because I don't care about sudoku and still beat all the puzzles in my smart phone/quick gaming free time.
---
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior