So how is Pokemon Rumble Blast?

#1SShredder565Posted 8/27/2011 11:29:57 AM
Can't find any reviews or anything on it.. So to anyone who has the Japanese version: Is it fun? What about length/replay value? I've never played the original WiiWare title, so if you compare it to that I won't understand.
#2hypermoePosted 8/27/2011 11:44:58 AM
Well i have been watching gameplay footage, and it looks pretty great. As a big pokemon fan i will be buying this. Sorry i cant compare as i never played the wii version.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
#3Wynters387Posted 8/27/2011 11:47:11 AM
Marty I came back from the future to tell you if you buy pokemon rumble blast you'll set off a chain of events that will doom the world...
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I'm the only TRUE shark riding pudding spreading maniac on gamefaqs.
#4EndgamePosted 8/27/2011 11:50:42 AM
it has the Fifth Generation pokémon

avoid it at all costs
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5KaiRyusakiPosted 8/27/2011 11:54:34 AM
Endgame posted...

avoid it at all costs

it has all 5 gens pokemon in it

That's all i know about Blast

The Wiiware game was a simplistic game.
You (and up to 3 friends) start with lame pokemons. you kill giant hordes of pokemons, there's a 10% chance a pokemon you kill becomes yours. so you can choose more pokemon.
NO POKEMON LEVEL UPS
YOU JUST CATCH NEW POKEMONS WHO ARE STRONGER
you keep playing and playing

its a pretty mindless beat em up thats fun with friends

This was a mini-review for the Wiiware game.

I believe 3DS game only has 2-player co-op
#6silver knuxPosted 8/27/2011 12:00:31 PM
The 3DS game is supposedly much more robust than the Wiiware title. It's a fun game that you can sink quite a bit of time into but without having to be really dedicated to the game. If the structure is similar to the Wiiware version, it will be a great pick up and play title as each level is usually 5-10 minutes long and you can save between levels. It is quite repetitive, kind of like a Dynasty Warriors game with Pokemon. I enjoy it though.

I'll probably buy it providing reviews reveal there to be no significant flaw with the game.
---
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png
#7Second_ChancesPosted 8/27/2011 12:05:12 PM
Has all the Pokemon, not just 1&4, and you CAN level up a Mon, even on the original Wii game, but it's tedious.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#8KaiRyusakiPosted 8/27/2011 12:05:25 PM
silver knux posted...
The 3DS game is supposedly much more robust than the Wiiware title. It's a fun game that you can sink quite a bit of time into but without having to be really dedicated to the game. If the structure is similar to the Wiiware version, it will be a great pick up and play title as each level is usually 5-10 minutes long and you can save between levels. It is quite repetitive, kind of like a Dynasty Warriors game with Pokemon. I enjoy it though.

I'll probably buy it providing reviews reveal there to be no significant flaw with the game.

THey're also gonna have to convince its worth twice the price of the original.

Gonna have to have much more content. Gen1-5 isnt enough for me.
#9lolman7712Posted 8/27/2011 12:06:16 PM
Endgame posted...

avoid it at all costs

It also has the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Generations of Pokémon in it.

Already, it has over double the content of the original.
---
Triple Jam is my board. Fan of Kirby, Pokemon, SSB, PANIC, and ponies.
PM me if you added me for something(3DS, 360).
#10Wynters387Posted 8/27/2011 12:09:49 PM
KaiRyusaki posted...
silver knux posted...

THey're also gonna have to convince its worth twice the price of the original.

Gonna have to have much more content. Gen1-5 isnt enough for me.

As long as I can control an army of archeops ill be happy.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I'm the only TRUE shark riding pudding spreading maniac on gamefaqs.