So basically Nintendo suck without its first party games?

#1Hero3zizPosted 8/27/2011 8:27:07 PM(edited)
I mean everytime when someone says "no games!!" other people say "wait for super mario, mario kart, pokemon" etc, and when someone says "i want to buy a new game" everybody reccomends Zelda i know its a great game but still its a nintendo game, dont get me wrong i love nintendo, but nintendo and its consoles suck without its first party games and you know it.

Edit title: Nintendo sucks**
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
#2PerascaminPosted 8/27/2011 8:27:01 PM
Have you played the DS?

Know how many awesome third party titles there were for the DS?
---
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
#3Baha05Posted 8/27/2011 8:28:20 PM
Any console without 1st Party games would generally suck. While they rely on 3rd party game, third party has the surprising effect of making well crappy games.
#4Hero3ziz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 8:28:30 PM
Perascamin posted...
Have you played the DS?

but most people buy nintendo's consoles because of its first party games.
---
Muslim and proud.
#5Lord_FroodPosted 8/27/2011 8:28:32 PM
Perascamin posted...
Have you played the DS?

Or the Wii for that matter. Gamecube had a fair share, but I have plenty more 1st than 3rds for that system. And N64 was Kingly with Rare.
---
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Radical Ed
Petitions annoy me.
#6so64Posted 8/27/2011 8:33:51 PM
Hero3ziz posted...
Perascamin posted...
Have you played the DS?

But that does not mean they do not buy third party content. First, second, and exclusive third party content is what helps deviate consoles and handhelds from one another and gives them their spark, their marketability. Nintendo uses its first and second party titles to do this, it is true. And their relationship with third party developers varies heavily from generation to generation; but that does not mean there are no great third party games.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#7PinchekriaPosted 8/27/2011 8:41:57 PM

I'm one of them......I have OoT 3D and I am waiting for StarFox to come out >_>. Also Mario Kart, Mario Land, Luigi's Mansion, and no 3rd party game for the 3DS to look foward to at the moment.

And any game that's available on both a Nintendo system and a Sony or Microsoft, then I'd rather get it for my 360 or PS3 as oppose to the Wii. Then again the Wii doesn't get alot of the big multiplatform games that the PS3 and 360 get all the time so then I'm just left to choose between those two.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#8xCha0sPosted 8/27/2011 8:45:03 PM(edited)
yeah youre paying 500 to play the same 5 games on repeat (mario zelda pokemon donkey kong metroid)

and yes third party was good on snes and ds, but thats mostly because competition lacked at the time. third party on 3DS looks bad. theaterythm final fantasy, resident evil 1save, and super street fighter outdated 4 3D dont really strike me as amazing.
#9Hero3ziz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 8:44:36 PM
Pinchekria posted...
I'm one of them......I have OoT 3D and I am waiting for StarFox to come out >_>. Also Mario Kart, Mario Land, Luigi's Mansion, and no 3rd party game for the 3DS to look foward to at the moment.

And any game that's available on both a Nintendo system and a Sony or Microsoft, then I'd rather get it for my 360 or PS3 as oppose to the Wii. Then again the Wii doesn't get alot of the big multiplatform games that the PS3 and 360 get all the time so then I'm just left to choose between those two.

Thank you mate, this is an example of what i mean, oh thank God!
---
Muslim and proud.
#10strongo9Posted 8/27/2011 8:45:45 PM
Guys, it was really only the Wii that was lacking in the 3rd part selection. Otherwise the DS, GC, GBA, etc. all had excellent 3rd party characters. I wouldn't say Nintendo system or any system for that matter would suck without their 1st party titles, but they would be worse.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!