Wow 3ds Can't Believe What I'm Seeing, What An Amazing System!

#1raceypaceyPosted 8/28/2011 7:41:04 AM
So i just got a 3ds today from gamestop and wow. Just wow, the system is really amazing, I honestly wouldn't of thought 3d would even be possible without the glasses! I got street fighter, zelda, pilot wings resort and nintendogs. man im enjoying it so much and the graphics have improved so much. this is definitely a worthy successor to the original ds system. I can wait to see what else nintendo is going to do with this new generation of handheld. I heard mario will be coming too. God it just keeps getting better!

so anyway just thought I'd share my excitement over the 3ds that I just bought. Who else has it? I know its amazing right?!

peace out x
#2JackstinPosted 8/28/2011 7:43:02 AM
Thanks Nintendo employee!

Seriously though it is cool.
#3flaboy909Posted 8/28/2011 7:46:19 AM
raceypacey posted...
So i just got a 3ds today from gamestop and wow. Just wow, the system is really amazing, I honestly wouldn't of thought 3d would even be possible without the glasses! I got street fighter, zelda, pilot wings resort and nintendogs. man im enjoying it so much and the graphics have improved so much. this is definitely a worthy successor to the original ds system. I can wait to see what else nintendo is going to do with this new generation of handheld. I heard mario will be coming too. God it just keeps getting better!

so anyway just thought I'd share my excitement over the 3ds that I just bought. Who else has it? I know its amazing right?!

peace out x

It is an amazing piece of hardware with great potential. However, you are on the wrong board to express such an opinion as you will get flamed for doing so...
#4NinjaKitsunePosted 8/28/2011 7:51:37 AM

raceypacey posted...

peace out x

It is an amazing piece of hardware with great potential. However, you are on the wrong board to express such an opinion as you will get flamed for doing so...

More like it's the wrong board to express any opinions.
---
Eventually everyone calms down, but not before a bank in Cleveland is held up by a man wielding only a stalk of asparagus.
#5raceypacey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 7:53:01 AM
flaboy909 posted...
raceypacey posted...

peace out x

Huh? I don't understand?? lol why would be 'flamed', as you put it. What does that mean? I posted the topic cus I was excited over the 3ds that I just bought and wanted gamers to know and share ideas. I thought that was why the forum is here x
#6ryudin89Posted 8/28/2011 7:55:50 AM
Huh? I don't understand?? lol why would be 'flamed', as you put it. What does that mean? I posted the topic cus I was excited over the 3ds that I just bought and wanted gamers to know and share ideas. I thought that was why the forum is here x

What he's saying is that pretty soon the trolls/doomsayers/etc. will march in here and flame you for having such a positive opinion on this system, since that seems to be the new cool kid fad and all.
---
Thirst-quenching, well-seasoned, crunchy and yet chewy: We are the Elvis of snack food.-Lucis_Ferre
#7tfalcoPosted 8/28/2011 8:01:15 AM
Your right Mr Raceypacey :) I love my 3ds too and felt the same way when I bought iton 3/27! I will always have a new nintendo console or handheld, The only one I missed out on is the VB :(
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#8Lord_FroodPosted 8/28/2011 8:02:18 AM
Cool beans, TC. What color did you go with?
---
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Radical Ed
Petitions annoy me.
#9thanthenPosted 8/28/2011 8:03:22 AM
Don't feed the troll.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#10plagamesforevaPosted 8/28/2011 8:03:44 AM
Judging by your reaction, you'll probably cream all over yourself come September thru February when the heavy hitters are released.
---
CAPCOM needs to make a 3rd Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the N3DS!