Wow 3ds Can't Believe What I'm Seeing, What An Amazing System!

#41DT-FoxPosted 8/28/2011 1:09:52 PM
Jeraleep posted...
Dat_Dude_Yo posted...
Jeraleep posted...
what the... am i the only one who can see TC's posts are bleeding with sarcasm?

You're not. It's just fun watching the defense force fall for it. Grasping for any straws they can.

sad... but so funny. if only only they checked to see how long TC's account has been open lol

The good person in me wants to believe TC is just REALLY excited about her new 3DS... but considering its GameFAQS, its not too unlikely that the basis of this entire topic is just REALLY ironic...
---
Don't ask yourself why you keep coming back to these boards
You wont find a good enough answer...
#42ORANGE666Posted 8/28/2011 1:11:26 PM(edited)
raceypacey posted...
So i just got a 3ds today from gamestop and wow. Just wow, the system is really amazing, I honestly wouldn't of thought 3d would even be possible without the glasses

Welcome to 1980 when glasses free stereoscopic 3D became used and 1990 when the tech was used everywhere. It's just 2 screens each pointing an image to each eye

You sound like my grandpa who couldn't believe that technology has advanced so much with touchscreen phones when the tech is even older than than stereoscopic 3D
#43phildoolPosted 8/28/2011 1:13:51 PM
In my opinion, opinions are stupid
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
#44shamrockfirePosted 8/28/2011 1:15:01 PM
i love the 3ds too.. it ROCKS!
#45eragonman9Posted 8/28/2011 4:17:20 PM
I fully support this topic.
---
Faith in Humanity Meter: [ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(|)|||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]
also love Rock Band, it's kind of RPGish ~Endosage
#46smithstonePosted 8/28/2011 4:37:49 PM
you're a fiery one ain't ya! .. I admit the 3ds is pretty nifty though :)
#47adamsmithsonPosted 8/28/2011 8:27:40 PM
you go girl!
#48fire2boxPosted 8/28/2011 8:41:36 PM
raceypacey posted...
So i just got a 3ds today from gamestop and wow. Just wow, the system is really amazing, I honestly wouldn't of thought 3d would even be possible without the glasses!

TC has clearly never seen a magic eye puzzle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_f8ayQQx4I
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine