Anyone else like the fact that they can keep the 3DS backlog under control?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else like the fact that they can keep the 3DS backlog under control?
5 years ago#1
When it comes to the PS2 and DS I feel overwhelmed by my backlog of games I sometimes don't play any of them.

The 3DS is in that wonderful spot where you can buy a game, beat it, maybe 100% it and be ready for the next game, like when I was a kid.
Yvan eht nioj
5 years ago#2
It's ironic, because I've been buying lots of PS2 games lately.

But yeah, I mean I know this topic is gonna get slammed with people going "3DS haz no gaems" but I don't mind it. It's kept me busy, but not overly so. I feel like I have too much to play with only 2 games for it now, lol
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Radical Ed
Petitions annoy me.
5 years ago#3
I would be, but my Wii backlog extends too far for me to feel its benefits. I've still got MP2 and 3 in MPT to finish, S&P2 to play all the way through, Xenoblade to finish and a few GC games that I should get round to playing (Chibi-Robo, Shadow the Hedgehog and Doshin the Giant).

But, with there being a decent 3DS game at least once a month from September onwards, it's likely to get worse. And of course, all those ambassador games...
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
5 years ago#4
Yea, I do. Hopefully I'll be able to '100%' SMT:DSO by October.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
5 years ago#5
Yeah, 3DS certainly applies to this.

Sadly my DS backlog is 4 miles long so just owning a platform that plays DS games means I am in permanent hermit mode.

I also just picked up Devil Survivor Overclocked this morning and have never played the DS version.
PSN - Yanoth - Add me anytime!
3DS FC - 3823-8582-2483 Name: Yanoth
5 years ago#6
Yeah, that is pretty nice I suppose. Especially now when I'm busy with Xenoblade Chronicles.
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
5 years ago#7
It was that way for me when the ps3 launched. i was keeping up with all good games then it seemed like overnight i had a nice size backlog
psn: cobain948
5 years ago#8
It was that way for me when the ps3 launched. i was keeping up with all good games then it seemed like overnight i had a nice size backlog

That's a good analogy.
Yvan eht nioj
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else like the fact that they can keep the 3DS backlog under control?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived