Which sold less units?

#21Megaman OmegaPosted 8/29/2011 5:55:47 AM
The micro was awesome, the reason why it didn't sell so much is because the DS was already out at that point, also it was just a revision, and they usually don't sell a ton very quickly. Of course, all the "hardcore" gamers complained because:

- No backwards compatibility
- No standard link cables
- Smaller Screen
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#22robm1052Posted 8/29/2011 6:03:29 AM
@foofyhead

I'm playing those exact same games right now, crazy coincidence! Loving DQ6, surprised how much the graphics have changed since 5 on DS. Deus Ex is pretty amazing too, but I'm not too far in that yet.

On topic, while the micro may have been pretty cool, it should have been released at a different time - the DS could do everything it could, in addition to playing DS games, and IIRC wasn't that much more expensive. Considering the GBA SP was the exact same thing in a differently shaped package I don't really understand why they released it after launching the DS.
---
You better bring more to the table before you expect the nerf stick to be broken out.
#23plagamesforevaPosted 8/30/2011 2:37:18 AM
The Game Boy Micro is a cool thing to own, especially if you do not purchase it for the fuill retail price. I purchased the Game Boy Micro for $49.99 brand new at Mega Virgin Records years ago (No Regrets).
---
CAPCOM needs to make a 3rd Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the N3DS!