Anyone else wants a WarioWare DIY 3D?

#1XXDEADKINGXXPosted 8/28/2011 10:51:56 PM
I'd like that. Add in a color slide ('ya know. Where you can change the color Orange into a light Orange or a dark one. Maybe get some more support for the Music making. And add more pages to the comics making. D.I.Y was a really great game. Though, I felt like not alot of people noticed it. It really put you into the shoes of a game developer. You could create any type of game you wanted. Then, you could share it with friends, or even post it up in a contest! DIY was my favorite game on the DSi, and always will be.
#2XXDEADKINGXX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 10:55:35 PM
BUMP. My topic isn't dieing so soon..
#3Flamingcow99Posted 8/28/2011 10:55:45 PM
I approve of this topic.
---
3DS FC:4382-1981-7511. (E(:{)) VS. <('-'<) Who will win???
Mudkip is the best pokemon evar! Mario:0 Kirby:3
#4Lord_FroodPosted 8/28/2011 10:59:06 PM
I'd love this since I could never play the first one fully (DS can't run on my WPA encryption >_>)
I think with some good marketing and tweaks to the creator, this could be like Nintendo's LBP.
It'd be a day 1 purchase for me.
---
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Radical Ed
Petitions annoy me.
#5mrfatcatmiedPosted 8/28/2011 11:04:01 PM
Absolutely. I loved the music maker in the original, and wish there was something like it for the PC. :/
---
Level is the unofficial pony board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/42-level
#6XXDEADKINGXX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 11:13:40 PM
Yay! People agree with me! Lol. Hopefully we do get a sequel. But, I'd rather have a sequel instead of a Remake, with just few things added. Like, the intro shows Wario's games getting low sales. Then, that's when he hires different people. And apparently, you're one of those people. I'd like to have more jobs to do, and a easier way to make friends on it. The way it was was complicated.

Hopefully, we can just put in their FC and we have access to their Crate's just like that. But, the original one was FLAWLESS!! I never enjoyed a game as much as I did with that one!
#7KyoskuePosted 8/29/2011 12:39:53 AM
*comes in to sign...*
*thinks of petitions because he referred to posting as signing...*
*recalls all of the recent petitions...*
*goes to jokingly suggest making one for the game...*
*tries to think of a witty "word-fall" title for it...*
*comes up with "Project Pantalonesfall"...*
*realizes someone might take it seriously...*
*walks back out...*
#8DeepsPrawPosted 8/29/2011 1:18:43 AM
mrfatcatmied posted...
Absolutely. I loved the music maker in the original, and wish there was something like it for the PC. :/

http://unfungames.com/mariopaint/

Have fun
---
Justified and Ancient - Girl Gamers United
#9RLegacy3Posted 8/29/2011 2:06:41 AM(edited)
Yep, this game was awesome. DIY is the future of WarioWare.

Custom colours would be the first order of business, and it would be nice if we had a boss template of sorts. I'd also like to see more commands other than "tap". At least add slashing and dragging. Maybe even allow us to use buttons or the gyro.

I spent most of my time making stuff based on NES and Gameboy games. Good times.
#10huntie201Posted 8/29/2011 4:11:23 AM
Of course! But take out the limitations and possibly have us be able to make games involving the Analog Pad or the D-Pad (Be able to make a game where you can walk around with them.

Hmm...
Add the features where we could make like a 1 course Mario Kart game (Racing w/o having the sprite actually turn instead of staying the way you made it then i'd buy it.
---
Watch my Let's Plays on YouTube To watch:www.youtube.com/huntermsmith
www.3dshaven.webs.com