Starfox 3DS would be a day 1 purchase...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starfox 3DS would be a day 1 purchase...
4 years ago#1
Why didn't they add wifi multiplayer? I just don't get it in this day and age. Local looks like a blast but I will rarely get to play that. :*(
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
3DS FC: 3737-9677-2169
4 years ago#2
Wow, you're the first person to bring this up and I agree!

I'm going to cancel my pre-order right now.
---
BizzyBum - 3DS Ambassador - 3/27 Launch Unit
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)
4 years ago#3
Oh look, this topic again.

We don't know why they did it, and if we did we probably wouldn't be any happier. It was an eyebrow-raiser for sure, but this compaint has been vocalised enough already.
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
4 years ago#4
I post on gamefaqs like once a week, the 3DS is not my main board. So forgive me if I didn't notice these topics.
---
4 years ago#5
Y34RX3R0 posted...
I post on gamefaqs like once a week, the 3DS is not my main board. So forgive me if I didn't notice these topics.

Well there is this novel thing called a "search function".
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
Live every week like it's shark week
4 years ago#6
Be careful what you say, TC. Bendilin may rage-post on your topic for simply stating your own opinion.
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
4 years ago#7
Leave the poster alone. I would much rather read this type of post than the zillion "wouldn't it be cool if [insert name of game that is never going to happen] was released on the 3DS".
---
Nintendo made me an ambassador, does that mean I have diplomatic immunity?
4 years ago#8
Megaguts posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...

Well there is this novel thing called a "search function".

So every time you post a topic you search it first? Cool I'll start doing that. What is the shelf life of an old topic before you can re post it?
---
4 years ago#9
Again, I think the game could have benefited from this feature. However, my question is why is there this feeling a need for conformity? It shouldn't matter whats a standard for "this day-in-age". If the game can't stand on its own two feet without the support of "gimmicks", then it deserves to remain in its wheelchair forever. I firmly support the CORE game. This is what makes a game, a GAME!
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
4 years ago#10
It would be a day one purchase if anything were added to the game or if it were less than half the price they are asking.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starfox 3DS would be a day 1 purchase...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived