Honestly Nintendo,

#21CommanderxGreenPosted 8/29/2011 9:39:22 PM
Nintendo has nothing to gain by announcing them.
#22VyersPosted 8/30/2011 4:19:06 AM
Mattperd posted...
I guess I'm the only one who likes Nintendo's habit of announcing things when they arrive.

I've always liked their surprises. Not only that, it's like, what, 3 days until they actually give it out? Might as well wait.

Being surprised is not good for a consumer. A consumer's best interest is to be able to plan ahead of time so that they know what to expect.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#23PokeMasterPosted 8/30/2011 4:41:23 AM
Vyers posted...
Mattperd posted...
I guess I'm the only one who likes Nintendo's habit of announcing things when they arrive.

I've always liked their surprises. Not only that, it's like, what, 3 days until they actually give it out? Might as well wait.

Being surprised is not good for a consumer. A consumer's best interest is to be able to plan ahead of time so that they know what to expect.

But, they're free, optional games. . .
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#24VyersPosted 8/30/2011 4:44:53 AM
PokeMaster posted...
Vyers posted...
Mattperd posted...

But, they're free, optional games. . .

The quoted user was speaking generally.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey