Finally got electroplankton

#1niels200683Posted 8/30/2011 1:08:57 AM
Retail!

I love the concert mode - all levels on auto-play, switching once in a while, but being able to adjust the scene anyway.

I hope one day, a sequel will come out that introduces multiplayer in a similar way (two players adjusting the scene at the same time, instead of an AI presence and the player).

Also good that there is not much incentive to keep playing it outside of relaxation, since I still have a huge backlog of games to beat. (Now going for SMT: Strange Journey, then Xenoblade, Shadows of the damned, RE: Mercs and Demon's Souls.)
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#2RahzarXPosted 8/30/2011 2:17:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3niels200683(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 2:59:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4paulinkPosted 8/30/2011 3:01:02 AM
Awesome, I remember seeing it on shelf at a gamestop years ago and was like, I have to get this! Definitely a nifty little game and a neato collectible.
---
"Wow, you must be the pinnacle of human conscience."-CEs_EFG
RIP TREES
#5Kitt ThrustPosted 8/30/2011 3:09:09 AM
Electroplankton is certainly unique. I've downloaded 4 of the ' games ' from DSiWare.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
#6niels200683(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 6:07:53 AM
Yup, I really like it - but haven't played for a long period: I guess I'll pick it up every now and then - and not use it for a long period since I think I would get bored with it.

Is there an audience mode in the DSi downloads, like the retail release?

Audience mode just plays music for you (often fading out, then fading in on another level / DSi game) - but (as I already said above, but still) you can still play together with the automated uh... concert.

Or are the DSi games performance mode only?
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#7RahzarXPosted 8/30/2011 9:43:24 AM
niels200683 posted...
Yup, I really like it - but haven't played for a long period: I guess I'll pick it up every now and then - and not use it for a long period since I think I would get bored with it.

Audience mode just plays music for you (often fading out, then fading in on another level / DSi game) - but (as I already said above, but still) you can still play together with the automated uh... concert.

I'm sorry, is being jealous of you playing a game that I cannot, so offensive that you had to mark it?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#8jmicdizzlePosted 8/30/2011 10:17:06 AM
RahzarX posted...
niels200683 posted...

I'm sorry, is being jealous of you playing a game that I cannot, so offensive that you had to mark it?

...what?
---
The Cake is a Pie
#9RahzarXPosted 8/30/2011 10:40:36 AM
jmicdizzle posted...
RahzarX posted...
niels200683 posted...

...what?

I told him to "die" because he is playing Xenoblade. He then gets all in a fluff and marks my post for trolling.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#10DiscomasterPosted 8/30/2011 11:01:16 AM
Aww, I used to have that! It was okay.

I wish I had kept it tho... but for all the wrong reasons. They're becoming quite valuable... could be one of those games scarcely popping up on ebay for a couple hundred bucks someday.