My 3DS Camera picked up a bunch of junk pictures yesterday.

#11keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 11:29:55 AM
I never keep anything else in my 3DS pocket, just to keep it from getting scratched or something.
---
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing
#12son_of_jorelPosted 8/30/2011 11:35:31 AM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Do you have kids? My two year old steals my DSi all the time and takes photos of the bed the DSi is sitting on lol.

sick of opening my 3ds to find dozens of pictures of my kids nintendogs.
---
i am a MAN! who invented the wheel, and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn!
#13Kong_RongPosted 8/30/2011 11:42:47 AM
SShredder565 posted...
*looks at topic title*

O_O

*reads the actual post*

Oh.

This.
---
Bam~~~
#14FishbulbPosted 8/30/2011 11:55:41 AM
Doesn't it take pictures if the L+R buttons are pressed? I"ve opened it up from sleep mode and had the camera app open.
---
Everything that is not forbidden should be mandatory.
#15Lord_VishanaPosted 8/30/2011 12:32:01 PM
SShredder565 posted...
*looks at topic title*

O_O

*reads the actual post*

Oh.

Anthony Weiner must have a 3DS!
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#16pikachupwnagePosted 8/30/2011 12:39:54 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
I opened up the gallery, and there were 13 pictures that I hadn't taken or downloaded. They were all black, and were also in 3D (which was still all black). They were apparently created at 3:30 pm yesterday, at which time I was at work & the 3DS was in my pocket.

Anybody know what could have happened? I didn't get any Streetpasses so it couldn't be some odd virus from another system. The only other thing I picked up yesterday was some new Pokedex data.

a freind or family member probably did it.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN
#17StarlightDrivePosted 8/30/2011 12:47:54 PM
Yeah, you must have had SOMETHING with a magnet in/on it near or in your pocket with the 3ds. Hitting L or R on the home menu opens the camera up (not the actual 3DS Camera App though), and hitting L or R again takes a picture. A magnet of the right size can force any DS or 3DS unit out of sleep mode when closed and it's rather easy for those shoulder buttons to get pressed while in your pocket.