Why is Wrecking Crew one of the Ambassador games?

#21strongo9Posted 8/30/2011 3:06:03 PM
At least it's better than NES Golf and Yoshi.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#22Baha05Posted 8/30/2011 3:08:35 PM
MarkMilton posted...
why'd they make Urban Champion 3D?

why do they continue to make people use friend codes?

why did they screw the early adopters 5 months into a system's life span?

because the people at Nintendo have their heads up their asses.

1. Idk that was dumb to put it on there

2. Nothing wrong with single use friend code since the problem was before that all games used it now only the system used it.

3. Not really screwing early adapters.
#23PaperToadPosted 8/30/2011 3:26:37 PM
Wrecking Crew is great! I love making my own levels.
---
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, Game & Watch Gallery, Spiral Knights, Team Fortress 2, Kinect Sports, and Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection.
#24housemonkeyPosted 8/30/2011 3:51:46 PM
It's an odd choice, but I don't remember it being a half bad game. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't have preferred a fee other more "classic" games thrown in. But as someone already said, compared to Urban Champions getting remade it's alright. Hope some of the games missing from what I hoped for get put up for sale.
---
Nobody's got anything on me, brother, sir. I've been out of the rookers of the milicents for a long time now.
#25TerotrousPosted 8/30/2011 3:56:04 PM
Neither NES Open Tournament Golf nor Wrecking Crew are widely considered bad games. Urban Champion is, but thankfully you don't get that one for free.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Super C"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#26MarkMiltonPosted 8/30/2011 4:03:23 PM
Baha05 posted...
MarkMilton posted...
why'd they make Urban Champion 3D?

why do they continue to make people use friend codes?

why did they screw the early adopters 5 months into a system's life span?

because the people at Nintendo have their heads up their asses.

1. Idk that was dumb to put it on there

2. Nothing wrong with single use friend code since the problem was before that all games used it now only the system used it.

3. Not really screwing early adapters.

1. Urban Champion was a crap game, and remains a crap game with a 3D upgrade... and they spend their time making this, instead of, i don't know, maybe a game people would actually WANT to play!

2. you are not an Xbox Live user are you? just because you are used to the stupidity that is the Friends Code system, doesn't mean it isn't an overly complicated and non-intuitive system.

3. well, you paid $250 for a system that i got for $170 only a few months later. and in that time you had your's there were all of, what, four games worth buying... AT $40 A POP!

even Nintendo admits it screwed the early adopters by having the Ambassador program. a program they wouldn't give the full details till a month after everyone knew the price was going to be cut.

why would they do that? why wouldn't they want to tell the world about giving out free copies of Wrecking Crew, Golf, and Yoshii?

answer: because those games suck.

hell, i got the system for $170 AND got into the ambassador program, and these games still make me mad because it shows just how disingenuous Nintendo is.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#27TheloPronoeoPosted 8/30/2011 5:02:45 PM
MarkMilton posted...
why would they do that? why wouldn't they want to tell the world about giving out free copies of Wrecking Crew, Golf, and Yoshii?

answer: because those games suck.

hell, i got the system for $170 AND got into the ambassador program, and these games still make me mad because it shows just how disingenuous Nintendo is.

Just cause you don't like the games doesn't mean you speak for everyone. I personally liked Yoshi and am looking forward to playing both Wrecking Crew and NES Open Tournament Golf. And NES open tournament Golf got good reviews and from what I've heard some people say, Wrecking crew is also good. Yoshi is also a good way to kill time as it's like Tetris.
#28TheloPronoeoPosted 8/30/2011 5:02:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]