Are certain DS games incompatible?

#11BoosenPosted 8/31/2011 5:34:52 AM(edited)
Sparky1928 posted...
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
But some are unplayable thanks to the stupid mic mechanic,since they removed the mic.(I'm looking at you,spirit tracks...)

The 3DS has a mic. It's not visible, but it's there. I came to the conclusion that it's under the hinge.

Well,at least they could have put it on a more visible place,because,seriously,would people bother to look all around the 3DS just to find something essential for many games?
That's the only flaw of the 3DS,moving the buttons around.I once pushed the shut down button,thinking it was the start button.Great.

If you pressed it, it'll give you a warning if you want to shut down or not.
---
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3DS FC - 1461 - 6256 - 5395 Name - Brysen

And the mic is just on the side of the touchscreen in front of the start button.
#12Sparky1928Posted 8/31/2011 5:47:39 AM
Boosen posted...
Sparky1928 posted...
THE gamefreak 212 posted...
But some are unplayable thanks to the stupid mic mechanic,since they removed the mic.(I'm looking at you,spirit tracks...)

The 3DS has a mic. It's not visible, but it's there. I came to the conclusion that it's under the hinge.

Well,at least they could have put it on a more visible place,because,seriously,would people bother to look all around the 3DS just to find something essential for many games?
That's the only flaw of the 3DS,moving the buttons around.I once pushed the shut down button,thinking it was the start button.Great.

If you pressed it, it'll give you a warning if you want to shut down or not.

I don't mean the 3DS,i mean the game you are playing.If you hit the Shut down button while playing a game,it closes itself automatically.
#13crowe_1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 7:29:38 AM
k thanks guys.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1