props for early downloading, but hopefully they make it easier tomorrow...

#1RPGMaster95Posted 8/31/2011 10:25:47 AM
Its not that its a hard process, and the downloads are quick..

but can you imagine the ammount of confused people right now?

Hopefully they make a clear as day download section for peeps on the eshop tomorrow, cuz how you have to get them now is really odd.

Either Nintendo was just getting a headstart on uploading them as to avoid any possible problems tomorrow, or once again they are just terrible at anything related to online, lol.
---
Funny movie my friend and I made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAo_UvVHR44
#2r_m_8_8Posted 8/31/2011 10:28:04 AM
At least there's no time limit, they are already "bought" on your 3DS in you're an Ambassador. Nintendo should send a SpotPass message with the instructions on how to find the games.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
#3EoinPosted 8/31/2011 10:28:06 AM
They wouldn't have used this method if they had a choice. I believe it's down to eShop limitations - it may not actually be possible for Nintendo to add something to the eShop for just some people. We all knew that the eShop wasn't exactly the best-ever implementation of an online store so it wouldn't be surprising if it had back-end limitations such as that.
#4brStalkerPosted 8/31/2011 10:29:11 AM
RPG Master95 posted...
Hopefully they make a clear as day download section for peeps on the eshop tomorrow, cuz how you have to get them now is really odd.

Believe me, it's better the way it is now.

They already have a section for them. The VC section. They'll be up there when available for everyone to buy them.

But the way it is now, it's to avoid backlash as "Why put there if I won't be able to download it?"
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega