holding R and L buttons will trigger player 1 or 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. holding R and L buttons will trigger player 1 or 2
5 years ago#1
as the title suggests, you can swap player ports by pressing and holding R and L and press Y i believe, this may do good for Zelda i believe
Erick GM14 1590-4689-0365
5 years ago#2
awww but will it let me play the green plumber?
Funny movie my friend and I made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAo_UvVHR44
5 years ago#3
WHy would this do good for Zelda?
Why not? SFW?
5 years ago#4
You need player 2 to save.
5 years ago#5
sdfiqdha posted...
WHy would this do good for Zelda?

You have to switch over to player 2 and then press up and A to create a save mid-game. Obviously just exiting will create a save state like the Wii does but these are lost upon starting back up so it's a good alternative...

[EDIT] Yeah so apparently this doesn't work on these versions... or I'm missing something else.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
5 years ago#6
on zelda you you'll need to press the start button to get into the inventory screen that's done with controler 1. Then you need to switch to controler 2 push up and a button.
Then switch back to controler 1. push select to pick the option you want then the start button to pick the option you selected. A Lot of the first nes consoles came with the 2 controlers so this wasn't as much of a problem back then.
5 years ago#7
Let's hope those future updates are going to make stuff like this less of a hassle (without deleting saves, please).
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
5 years ago#8
Playsaver posted...
on zelda you you'll need to press the start button to get into the inventory screen that's done with controler 1. Then you need to switch to controler 2 push up and a button.
Then switch back to controler 1. push select to pick the option you want then the start button to pick the option you selected. A Lot of the first nes consoles came with the 2 controlers so this wasn't as much of a problem back then.

Ahhhh... thx for the clarification, I knew I missed something.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. holding R and L buttons will trigger player 1 or 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived