Hmm... Unfortunate for me

#1Blood_NightsPosted 8/31/2011 12:19:08 PM
I thought this would be a good chuckle for everyone here, and a nice BlogFAQs entry on my part. I haven't turned my 3DS on in a few weeks. I accidentally let the battery die and haven't had a chance to charge it until I found the charger today. I was giddy with excitement seeing people already able to DL the NES games, so I went searching for the charger, quite frantically I might add, and got my 3DS plugged in.

Well, I tried to go to the eShop. Loading... Loading... Loading *5 minutes later (quite literally)* Loading... Loading... Loading...* So I think "Ok, cool, all of these people are trying to get the games DL'd. No problem, I'll test my connection and then wait.". Loading... loading... loading *wait another 5 minutes testing connect* loading... loading... loading... Apparently, my 3DS can NOT connect to the internet at all anymore.

No errors, no saying that my password is wrong, nothing. Just none stop loading. I feel a repair could possibly be in order.

Til next time, BlogFAQs!
---
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 8/31/2011 12:24:58 PM
Maybe you can't get in because of the traffic from everyone else downloading the Ambassador games.
---
---
#3Blood_Nights(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 12:28:05 PM
Nah, that wouldn't have affected the wifi test I ran.
---
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?