How long do you think you'll keep the ambassador game apps?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How long do you think you'll keep the ambassador game apps?
5 years ago#1
I can't imagine everyone here keeping them on throughout the 3DS's popularity. They're all games everyone has played 100 times and are all on wii vc anyways. There are only 2 I haven't played but they are the 2 that this board has been bashing so I don't think I'll spend too much time playing them. I'm looking more forward to upcoming GB/GBC/GBA vc games more than some old nes games that I already have on wii except a couple. So I'll probably delete them towards the end of this year when better vc selections and 3DS games come out.
5 years ago#2
Forever. Why wouldn't I keep them? If I run out of room I can move them to a different SD card.
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
5 years ago#3
Forever.
At least until my home menu starts looking 8bit.
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
5 years ago#4
why would you need to delete them? if you are thinking of putting that much other date onto your SD card then you really should think about getting a larger capacity card. i just rearranged my apps so the ones i rarely use are way off to the side and when i change views i dont see them.
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855 : Crazy0taku
PSN: gistarune
5 years ago#5
Forever. I have plenty of blank spaces left.
---
5 years ago#6
Forever.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
5 years ago#7
They aren't even remotely denting the capacity of my SD card. I will probably never delete them. Not even Golf.
[Ambassador] 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8195-9780 -- PS3 ID: Senzeki
5 years ago#8
Forever.
Pokemon White:4728-0143-8299
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#9
Forever. I love these games. There isn't one of them I don't enjoy (Really liking Yoshi so far, it's my first time playing it, and I love Game B. It reminds me of Wario's Woods).
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
5 years ago#10
Forever. Plenty of space.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How long do you think you'll keep the ambassador game apps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived