All the ambassador games suck except for 3 of them.

#61Jelley0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 2:34:26 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
I can understand if you personally prefer Y/B, but to say A/B is bad is ridiculous. When it is an option (like in NMSB), I always use A/B. So yes, it's bad that they don't offer more options, but no, A/B is not wrong.

It's wrong in my book. It's wrong with everyone else too assuming those people don't like controls that are awkward. If you don't mind awkward controls then that's fine with me.
---
3DS: 0559-6766-9741
#62Jelley0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 2:37:15 PM
Circy posted...
You've got 20 free games for nothing. Nobody forced you to buy a 3DS upon launch. You could have waited. Everything gets cheaper over time, particularly towards Christmas. Granted, the 3DS price drop came a lot earlier than everyone expected.

If that price drop had never taken place, you wouldn't be getting these free games and nobody would complain about being hard done by. Yes, it would have been nice to have a choice, but that's what happens in life. Nintendo didn't have to bother with whiny idiots like you, but they've given you 20 games. Download them or don't download them, nobody's forcing you to.

Dry your eyes, mate. I know it's hard to take but Nintendo's mind's been made up. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

Uh okay, I never said Nintendo wasn't able to drop the price nor did I say I had to buy it early. I was just saying my opinion on the games that were downloadable, something the site welcomes, however users like you don't welcome opinions.
---
3DS: 0559-6766-9741
#63r_m_8_8Posted 8/31/2011 2:39:14 PM
Jelley0 posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
I can understand if you personally prefer Y/B, but to say A/B is bad is ridiculous. When it is an option (like in NMSB), I always use A/B. So yes, it's bad that they don't offer more options, but no, A/B is not wrong.

It's wrong in my book.

Fair enough.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
#64CircyPosted 8/31/2011 2:42:27 PM
I do respect your right to an opinion, but I don't have to agree with it.

You're in a complete minority here and surely you would have known that posting a topic with the title of "All the ambassador games suck..." would provoke a negative response.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: Teh Owchies
www.youtube.com/tehowchies - for lots of COD4 and MW2 vids. If you're very bored ;)
#65CircyPosted 8/31/2011 2:44:08 PM
Furthermore, the very fact that you've posted over an hour ago and hovered around the board for the past hour shows that you're looking for that negative response.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: Teh Owchies
www.youtube.com/tehowchies - for lots of COD4 and MW2 vids. If you're very bored ;)