Why does the PlayStation Vita get the GOOD ports? :/

#71pikachupwnagePosted 9/4/2011 12:13:47 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
I wonder if all 3DS sports games will suck like the DS. AS much as I love the DS, yikes. I had to resort to Tecmo Bowl Kickoff for an even half decent football game. Good lord, that was nearly a direct port of what? An NES game? Hell, Baseball Superstars on the Iphone blows away all DS baseball games. That's just SAD.

I'm mostly into RPG / Strategy- Still, once in a while I like a decent football or baseball game. Hopefully, the Vita can deliver both. Why should I have to buy TWO damn systems?

sport games are a game meant for consoles just like RPGS are best on a handheld.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. member of the ELN
#72NnamzPosted 9/4/2011 10:57:10 PM
kinsho3 posted...
TC, you silly. SSF4 3D missing content? You funny.

Go back to having wet dreams over the Vita.

While the TC is indeed silly, SSF4 is missing content.

No character specific BP leaderboards, No player specific PP leaderboards, no tournaments, no replays channels, no Arcade Edition DLC....it's missing quite a bit from the console versions.

On top of that, it's a broken game with the Lite controls (Guile not having to charge means insta-win) and finding an opponent when searching with the pro control only filter could take hours. It's legitimately a very disappointing port. DOA, while an inferior fighting game, is a better game overall because of this.
---
PSN ID: Nnamz
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402