Lets get some love, ambassador program

#1TheFuzzyMilitiaPosted 8/31/2011 8:38:46 PM
Since we're seeing a bunch of hate on for the nes games we did get. let's get some love for them, mention something positive you've enjoyed so far.

For myself, it's playing Metroid for the first time again in ages. As well as watching my daughter play zelda for longer then she's played anything purchased on the live arcade.
---
Fuzzy Vigilante Number One
Kills with his mind, and not with his gun.
#2LuxraysrockPosted 8/31/2011 8:46:28 PM
I'd been waiting for these games for a LONG time, considering I was born in '95 and didn't really get a chance to experience anything earlier than the N64.

I'll admit I was a bit disappointed at first because I'm used to being spoiled with a whole "okay, [insert name], let's go to [insert place] to find/save [insert item/captured person]!" I started out with SMB and...well, basically the only Bros. game I've played was the GBA version. It was weird not being able to backtrack through the level with the NES game at first but I like it.

I tried out the other games to get a feel for the graphics, gameplay, whatnot. Finally being able to play the original LoZ was a blast :) but Zelda II leaves a lot to be desired for me...but once again I'm a new gamer so I may be a bit biased :/.

It's safe to say I've played at least 5 minutes of each game so far but my favorites are definitely Metroid, LoZ1, SMB, and Balloon Fight...lol.
---
"Badbadbadbadbadbadbadbad! Bad for Team Plasma! Or, Plasbad for short!"
#3TheFuzzyMilitia(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 8:50:05 PM
i've played both zelda games back in the day, I'll admit I liked LOZ 1 more then the 2nd game. I'd say stick out the first game, then go to the 2nd if you're really wanting a good challenge.

I'd recommend trying Metroid, may take a little getting used to, but it really set the bar for games like Castlevania and the later metroid games.

And balloon fight, well is just fun!
---
Fuzzy Vigilante Number One
Kills with his mind, and not with his gun.
#4KiwiMegamanPosted 8/31/2011 9:15:19 PM
TheFuzzyMilitia posted...
Since we're seeing a bunch of hate on for the nes games we did get. let's get some love for them, mention something positive you've enjoyed so far.

Looking at the games list there will be plenty of love for the games, once Nintendo(Au) finally lets their customers download the games.
#5kingnicky84Posted 8/31/2011 9:51:20 PM
I'm still trying to find them. Its not obvious, can someone help me please? Can't Find in e-shop and I definitely was connected to the e-shop before the date. I had already purchased a few games.
#6KiwiMegamanPosted 8/31/2011 10:00:12 PM
Some reigons are still waiting for the games to be loaded to the e-shop.

You can try going to: E-shop > Settings/Other > Your Downloads and select Redownload on the everything you don't already have on your 3ds
#7d0wnerPosted 8/31/2011 10:00:31 PM
God I love the ambassador program NES games are the best I wish I could viciously make out with Iwata right now I'm not kidding his accent when he's speaking English does it for me.
---
shoot the core.
#8MejosiumPosted 8/31/2011 10:07:12 PM
Im happy with the games, i live in Aus so they arent out for me yet ><

However i will admit i really only wanted castlevania but im happy with what im going to be given.