New Age gamer here and I'm loving the Nes Games!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Age gamer here and I'm loving the Nes Games!
4 years ago#11
Pay no attention to the negative comments TC. Rock those 10 NES games, and good luck with Zelda II.
---
I AM ERROR.
4 years ago#12
Lhunthangion posted...
Pay no attention to the negative comments TC. Rock those 10 NES games, and good luck with Zelda II.

This.
---
I am GamerCzar! Level 30! Soon to be level 31! FEAR ME!!!
PSVITA & 3DS. People who hate petitions.... Annoy me...
4 years ago#13
This kid has the right mentality. Learn from this kid, ps3fanboytrolls
4 years ago#14
Wow everytime someone posts anything at all people are telling them to stop posting or w/e.
---
"Iwata say one God
"in the game, still has 10 hours to 20 hours without a battery and a game I would not make sense at all""
4 years ago#15
I just wish their wasn't such a divide and that people are free to enjoy and dislike games without people jumping down their throats or holding them up on a pedestal. I mean I grew up with the NES etc but I don't find it an achievement it's just happens to be when I was born. Although I do find it intriguing what it would be like to be a gamer growing up with a ps3/360 as your first console lol would trip me out a little/feel weird.
---
XBL - Blue Eagle44---Jesus took 3 days to respawn. Talk about lag...
PSN - BlueEagle44
4 years ago#16
wow you must be the first person ever to enjoy an old game, Adding an ! to your title as if its some big shock lol how cheesy can you get.
---
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New Age gamer here and I'm loving the Nes Games!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived