My 3DS is collecting dust, even with the Amb. games...

#21robm1052Posted 9/1/2011 6:30:37 AM
TC, Thats a lot of dust to accumulate in one day since the ambassador games were only released today (or yesterday if your from the US). Maybe you should clean up a bit?
---
You better bring more to the table before you expect the nerf stick to be broken out.
#22ss_beelzebubPosted 9/1/2011 6:34:17 AM
I'm getting so sick of this bull S***. Am I only one who loves their 3ds, played it since launch. Played the crap out of street fighter, doa, re mercs, zelda, blazeblue, shin megami tensei devil survivor, virtual console.. having a great time with my 3DS. It collects love
#23PokeMasterPosted 9/1/2011 7:10:30 AM
playing everything in my sig.

SFIV for online matches.
Layton has more puzzles after story line (daily via spotpass)
nintendogs / ridge racer / pokemon scramble are pick up and play.
TotA/OoT are getting good hours.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#24CagebladePosted 9/1/2011 7:20:49 AM
It's a nice and classy paperweight so I can't really complain.
---
Browser:Error 404
#25Thalidor88Posted 9/1/2011 7:28:52 AM
robm1052 posted...
TC, Thats a lot of dust to accumulate in one day since the ambassador games were only released today (or yesterday if your from the US). Mayb♠e you should clean up a bit?

Haha...beat me to it. I was coming on to say something very similar as soon as I read the topic title.

And no beelzebub, I love mine too. While I do wish I had more games...I know they're coming. Relatively soon at that.

Between Xenoblade Chronicles and Zelda OoT 3D I don't know if my Wii or 3DS is getting more playtime.
---
Lost Odyssey is my favorite Final Fantasy.
#26iLLsteezePosted 9/1/2011 9:47:13 AM
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with positive karma after 48 hours. Can create 5 topics, 30 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
---
You are ignoring 68 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#27NoPointMadePosted 9/1/2011 9:48:48 AM
I'm playing everything in my sig.
#28NinjaKitsunePosted 9/1/2011 9:52:46 AM
Mine's not. It's not seeing a lot of 3DS play (I quickly learned from SF that I'm still not a fan of most fighting games, and I'm at that one spot in Zelda, so it's taking a break), but between my DS games and the ambassador games it's seeing daily play. And I've got 3 games on reserve with a 4th that I'll be buying later on, so things are beginning to pick up.
---
Take this! My love, my anger, and ALL OF MY SORROW!