My 3DS is collecting dust, even with the Amb. games...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My 3DS is collecting dust, even with the Amb. games...
4 years ago#21
TC, Thats a lot of dust to accumulate in one day since the ambassador games were only released today (or yesterday if your from the US). Maybe you should clean up a bit?
---
You better bring more to the table before you expect the nerf stick to be broken out.
4 years ago#22
I'm getting so sick of this bull S***. Am I only one who loves their 3ds, played it since launch. Played the crap out of street fighter, doa, re mercs, zelda, blazeblue, shin megami tensei devil survivor, virtual console.. having a great time with my 3DS. It collects love
4 years ago#23
playing everything in my sig.

SFIV for online matches.
Layton has more puzzles after story line (daily via spotpass)
nintendogs / ridge racer / pokemon scramble are pick up and play.
TotA/OoT are getting good hours.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
4 years ago#24
It's a nice and classy paperweight so I can't really complain.
---
Browser:Error 404
4 years ago#25
robm1052 posted...
TC, Thats a lot of dust to accumulate in one day since the ambassador games were only released today (or yesterday if your from the US). Mayb♠e you should clean up a bit?

Haha...beat me to it. I was coming on to say something very similar as soon as I read the topic title.

And no beelzebub, I love mine too. While I do wish I had more games...I know they're coming. Relatively soon at that.

Between Xenoblade Chronicles and Zelda OoT 3D I don't know if my Wii or 3DS is getting more playtime.
---
Lost Odyssey is my favorite Final Fantasy.
4 years ago#26
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with positive karma after 48 hours. Can create 5 topics, 30 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
---
You are ignoring 68 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
4 years ago#27
I'm playing everything in my sig.
4 years ago#28
Mine's not. It's not seeing a lot of 3DS play (I quickly learned from SF that I'm still not a fan of most fighting games, and I'm at that one spot in Zelda, so it's taking a break), but between my DS games and the ambassador games it's seeing daily play. And I've got 3 games on reserve with a 4th that I'll be buying later on, so things are beginning to pick up.
---
Take this! My love, my anger, and ALL OF MY SORROW!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My 3DS is collecting dust, even with the Amb. games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived