This pretty much sums it up the haterwhiners

#1forest_wandererPosted 9/1/2011 7:06:50 AM
"3DS has an established library that will be even better by year's end, but I don't want any of these titles, therefore it objectively has no games for it."

I swear it's like clockwork at this point.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
#2rockyminPosted 9/1/2011 7:07:49 AM
You know, you are hating and whining by creating this topic.
---
3DS Code:0344-9279-3656
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#3kamikaze135Posted 9/1/2011 7:09:20 AM
So they're wrong for not being interested in the games coming out for it? lol, wow. If they don't find the games interesting, then of course the 3DS has no games because none appeal to them. People seem to want a 3DS and enjoy the idea of having one, but see no reason to own one if it's going to collect dust till something good to them comes out. There's nothing wrong with that.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#4forest_wanderer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2011 7:17:29 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
So they're wrong for not being interested in the games coming out for it? lol, wow. If they don't find the games interesting, then of course the 3DS has no games because none appeal to them. People seem to want a 3DS and enjoy the idea of having one, but see no reason to own one if it's going to collect dust till something good to them comes out. There's nothing wrong with that.

Yes, they are wrong. Because there are numerous games available which are unarguably good. If you have a fridge full of vegetables, but you hate vegetables, you can't say there's nothing to eat in your fridge.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
#5LhunthangionPosted 9/1/2011 7:21:16 AM
To the TC:

The best thing to do, is nothing. You can't, and will not win. If you don't like these topics, the best bet is to go to older system boards (like the Gamecube, SNES, NES, etc.). It's much more peaceful.

If you post a negative topic, you'll get flamed.
If you post a positive topic, you'll get flamed.
If you post a topic period, you'll get flamed.

Haters will hate, whiners will wine, trollers will troll.
---
I AM ERROR.
#6kamikaze135Posted 9/1/2011 7:26:44 AM
forest_wanderer posted...
kamikaze135 posted...

Yes, they are wrong. Because there are numerous games available which are unarguably good. If you have a fridge full of vegetables, but you hate vegetables, you can't say there's nothing to eat in your fridge.

Why would my fridge be full of vegetables if I hate them? Anyway, I see that this is a troll thread....TC can't possible believe that >_>
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#7CagebladePosted 9/1/2011 7:28:06 AM
Everything is subjective OP.

For some people Mario games are system sellers, for me Mario games are boring and beyond point that can entertain me anymore.

The same for Zelda.

People are whining because some people prefer 3rd parties over Nintendo software.
---
Browser:Error 404
#8ChimpsonabusPosted 9/1/2011 7:29:10 AM
Hatewhiners: "We want nice things."
#9SlimeStackPosted 9/1/2011 7:31:21 AM
Wait, you're comparing the 3DS's upcoming library to a fridge full of food we hate? I don't see how that's supposed to be a good thing at all...
---
3DS: 3351-4237-2268
#10shampoowarriorPosted 9/1/2011 7:35:47 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
forest_wanderer posted...
kamikaze135 posted...

Why would my fridge be full of vegetables if I hate them?

Easy answer? Because you live with your parents.

Let me explain what forest_wanderer was saying a little simpler though. Like pre-school simple.

I put 10 apples on a table.
Me:How many apples are on the table?
Trolls: Those are granny smith apples! I hate granny smith! Therefore there are zero apples on the table!
Me: Wrong, idiots. This is a counting lesson. There are ten apples.
You: Hey! Guys! THEY DON'T LIKE GRANNY SMITH APPLES! That's their OPINION and you need to RESPECT IT! From their perspective, there are no apples on the table. THINGS LIKE WHETHER OR NOT THERE ARE APPLES ON THE TABLE IS AN OPINION AND YOU CAN'T REFUTE IT!!! TRY AND BE OPENMINDED!!!
---
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior