Anyone else....?

#1PinataloverPosted 9/1/2011 9:24:16 AM
...think that ambassadors got the NES games a day early, because Nintendo is secretly way behind on the GBA games and they're going to delay them? Just a thought. I have all 10 NES games so far and no word on the GBA games. Eastern Time. Almost 12:30 here.....
---
"While you were reading this I just got a headshot off you"
Club Nintendo Platinum Member, 3DS Ambassador
#2Soanevalcke6Posted 9/1/2011 9:24:57 AM
GBA Games are going to be released later this year
---
Final Fantasies: 9>5>6>7>The Rest
#3Baha05Posted 9/1/2011 9:25:09 AM
No, I mean really? That's sorta stretching it, more likey they did it a day early because they could?
#41shadetail1Posted 9/1/2011 9:26:47 AM
Since they never yet announced a solid date for the GBA games...no. I doubt that. This happened either because of a network error, or because they just decided "why not?".
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#5IlikeBacon16Posted 9/1/2011 9:27:53 AM
or perhaps they did it to relieve some stress on the servers. Instead of everyone downloading them today, a bunch of people did it yesterday, and a bunch of people will do it today.
#6skawo93Posted 9/1/2011 9:28:47 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
Since they never yet announced a solid date for the GBA games...no. I doubt that. This happened either because of a network error, or because they just decided "why not?".

Or they started adding stuff to accounts before 1st September so that it's ready on 1st for everyone.
---
The second videogame crash is coming.
Soon.
#7CommanderxGreenPosted 9/1/2011 9:57:12 AM
I just figured they meant September 1st in Japan. It seems "early" here in the states, but it's just a mistranslation.

I could be mistaken, though
#8Blood_NightsPosted 9/1/2011 10:13:45 AM
CommanderxGreen posted...
I just figured they meant September 1st in Japan. It seems "early" here in the states, but it's just a mistranslation.

I could be mistaken, though

I'd say that's what it was. They were september first in japan, which in the US was August 31st. They used a translation instead of a real date for us.
---
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?