Anyone else....?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else....?
5 years ago#1
...think that ambassadors got the NES games a day early, because Nintendo is secretly way behind on the GBA games and they're going to delay them? Just a thought. I have all 10 NES games so far and no word on the GBA games. Eastern Time. Almost 12:30 here.....
"While you were reading this I just got a headshot off you"
Club Nintendo Platinum Member, 3DS Ambassador
5 years ago#2
GBA Games are going to be released later this year
Final Fantasies: 9>5>6>7>The Rest
5 years ago#3
No, I mean really? That's sorta stretching it, more likey they did it a day early because they could?
5 years ago#4
Since they never yet announced a solid date for the GBA games...no. I doubt that. This happened either because of a network error, or because they just decided "why not?".
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
5 years ago#5
or perhaps they did it to relieve some stress on the servers. Instead of everyone downloading them today, a bunch of people did it yesterday, and a bunch of people will do it today.
5 years ago#6
1shadetail1 posted...
Since they never yet announced a solid date for the GBA games...no. I doubt that. This happened either because of a network error, or because they just decided "why not?".

Or they started adding stuff to accounts before 1st September so that it's ready on 1st for everyone.
The second videogame crash is coming.
Soon.
5 years ago#7
I just figured they meant September 1st in Japan. It seems "early" here in the states, but it's just a mistranslation.

I could be mistaken, though
5 years ago#8
CommanderxGreen posted...
I just figured they meant September 1st in Japan. It seems "early" here in the states, but it's just a mistranslation.

I could be mistaken, though

I'd say that's what it was. They were september first in japan, which in the US was August 31st. They used a translation instead of a real date for us.
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else....?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived